☆ Thirty - Two ☆

Chapter - 32

|| SidNaaz....New Day ||

After wedding everyone so happy. And next day they are returning to there places. Shehnaaz was feeling low thinking about her leaving.

Sidharth saw her low feeling. She is not herself today. He ask her to spend some time with her family.

She was so happy after hearing him. Her mammy and mom was almost verge of crying. But, they are holding there tear. Fathers were also maintained there poker face and didn't want anyone can saw there emotions.

Tara and Abhijeet came running crying badly and hugs her tightly.

Are you leaving us......They asked her.

And with that she broke in tears and with that all the ladies started crying.

And men try to avoiding them and left the place. In last after crying session everyone starts leaving. To airport. They somehow convince kids that she will came soon to meet them. They slept after crying a lot.

At the airport they bid bye each other. To there places.

And after that there journey will start. But, she is still holding the business of Randhawa's. But, from now distance or for need she will travel.

She decided to gave this business to Abhishek.

When they reach at Mumbai in evening and went to there home.

Preeti di and Rita ji welcome her with the Indian rituals.

After dinner and they talk, Maa ask them for rest. Its already late night.

She went to the room and saw him in the balcony talking on phone. He is talking someone from office.

She take her clothes from her beg and went to bathroom. She came back and saw him still talking. She slept waiting for him.

When he came back. He saw her sleeping, he smiles and cover her with blanket and slept besides her seeing her face and beautiful features and her cute pout.

Next day she wake up first without disturbing him. But, when she saw themselves sleeping hugging together. She quickly move herself out from his arms and went to her her beg and take with her towards closet.

She first took bath and wear a saree on her first day after marriage. She went to room and find him sleeping.

God he sleep so much...like bear in hibernation......She said grumpyly.

She shakes him a little. And said...

Sidharth......

But, he didn't move a bit. He just turned and grumble.

Sidharth mai Bahar ja rahi hu........She said and move toward the room.

Aree ruko. Mai bhi aata hu thodi der mai.....
He said and quickly move to bathroom for freshen up.

She shakes her head and set on the sofa. But, after a while she think to took his cloths out and open his beg and take his cloths out for today.  And put it on the bed.

She about to move when she heard the door opening sound. He went out in just towel. She look at him and gulp her Sylvia.

He came closer and she move backwards until she sit on the bed, edge and set on that. He move toward her and took his clothes and move toward bathroom chuckling.

She felt so shy after that. How he make her blush all the time. She shakes her head and waits for him.

After few minutes they went out and met them saying good morning. She greet maa by touching her feet. Rita ji blessed her by putting her hand on her head and hug her.

Kya baat hai aaj yoh bada shine kar rahe ho dono.....Preeti tease them.

He shake his head and set on the dining table  Sana blush and Rita ji chuckles and said her to sit. Breakfast was already ready by maid.

Maa aaj ek meeting hai wo attended karne jana hai......He said while munching his food.

Are aaj shadi ka dusra din hai or tujhe office jana hai...bilkul nahi.....Maa said.

Ha Montu Maa sahi keh rahi hai.....Preeti said.

But, Maa jaldi aa jaunga.....He try again.

No mean no.....Maa said and shake her head in negative manner.

Maa......Shehnaaz said and look at her.

Jane dijiye. Thodi der ki toh baat hai. Mere sath toh aap sabh ho nah.....She said with smile.

Rita ji smiles and said....

Thik hai bahu keh rahi hai isiliye ha hai....

Thanks Maa......he said smilingly.

Sana ko thanks bol. Mujhe nahi......Maa said.

Thank-you Shehnaaz......He said calling her name which sounds perfect.

She gave him a nod and said.....

Preeti di Anaya kaha hai....

Wo so rahi hai. Uthaya but uthi hi nahi. Keh rahi thi usai Abhi....I mean Abhijeet ki yaad aa rahi hai......and then preeti tells them how she missed him and call him and talk with him.

Everyone chuckles.

Dekhlo di abhi sai hi Abhi Abhi kar rahi hai.....kuch gadbad toh nahi hai......He said jokingly.

Chup karja badmaash.....Maa said. And everyone starts laughing in his words.

He went to his office for a meeting and Sana spend time with her new family.

She was happy to have them in her life.

Maa khane mai kya banau.....She asked.

Beta aaj nahi banana kuch bhi kal hai muhurat tere Chulha Pujan ka. Aaj rest kr. .....Maa tells her and she went to her room.

She also went her room. And starts checking her mails. When she heard a knock and hear Anaya come. She come and sit next to her and hug her from side.

Hi baby..... Sana said and caresses her hair.

Anaya smiles and said, " Hi ".

Apko pata hai menai Abhi sai baat ki raat ko. Or wo apko bhi miss kar raha tha. Or usnai Bola ki apko ek kiss du usski side hai........Anaya tells her last night story and kiss her cheeks.

Really.....She said and Anaya nods. Sana kiss her cheeks an put her phone aside and make her sit on her lap.

They talk so much until they fell into sleep.

Sidharth came in evening and went to his room and saw the beautiful scenery. His wife with his niece.

He covered the and went out after Changing his cloths without disturbing them.

Sidharth, Shehnaaz or Anaya kaha hai...... Preeti ask him.

Wo dono so rahe hai. Aram sai hug karke. Lagta hai aaj Bahar sona padega......He said sitting next to me and they start laughing after hearing g him.

They chit-chat for a while and Sana came out with Anaya. And they also talk for a while until it's  dinner time.

Anaya didn't left Sana's side. Preeti try to take her with him after dinner. She want to sleep with Sana. And Sana takes her with her.

He was happy seeing there relationship but, frown seeing them sleeping. That's the mean that he can't hug her tonight.

He slept after seeing them. Sana chuckles internally seeing him like that. He want hug her she knows that but, Anaya is important for her too. And she loves Anaya lot like Tara and Abhhu.

.
.
.
.
.

Stay tuned.
.
I will upload chapter's alternate days.
.
Do check the new #30daychallenge book.
.
Thanks for Reading.
.
Please do follow me on wattpad and Instagram.
.
Do Votes
.
Do Comments
.
Share
.
Love
.
Koko