☆ Twenty - Four ☆

● Chapter - 24 ●

|| Present or Past ||

Life changes in seconds, you never know a seconds before you think something, but after few seconds something happened worse or best.

Destiny plays its own game. Shehnaaz never thinks that her Destiny took her back to her past or can say her first love. She always have that attachment with Abhishek, but she never loved him like She does to Sidharth.

Abhishek and Sana became friends to best friends then they attached to each other. When Abhishek fell in love with Arielle, Sana think that she was never his love. Yes, they were attached to each other by hearts, but that love in between them is just for friendship.

She remembered that she never loved Abhishek like she does to Sidharth. Her heart never gave that place to anyone.

When Abhishek fell for Arielle it called love, if he ever in love with her, his heart never gave that place to anyone.

Sana fell broken at first, but she understood those feeling. And after that she started supporting them. She also convinced mom and dad for then because for long they didn't except her.

In starting Arielle was friendly with her, but when she knows the truth about her being his ex wife and how he lost his memories, she starts being jealous or insecure from her.

Arielle always think if Abhishek got his memory back so he left her and her baby alone. Thats the reason she didn't came to Delhi most of the time and didn't let him.

But her all insecurities fade away when Sana gave her security. She tells her how he love her and whenever his memory came he never going to left her. And that was the time when they became friends.

Sana get so attached with their son Abhijeet and so does he. Once Arielle was have few issues regarding her health so Sana take care of Abhijeet.

And after that they attached. Abhijeet took her like his didu and sometimes he call her Sanu. Those pet name he gave to her. Everyone adore there bond so does Arielle and Abhishek. They never try to broke there relationships. Arielle never got jealous there bond.

Just like him, Anaya became so closest to her. Sana love her too. She's such a cute little munchkin. Anaya also got attached with Sana so easily and fast.

Sana is such a pure soul. She never do or think bad for anyone. She always prayed for everyone's happiness.

Shehnaaz...... Mom calls her.

Yes, mom.... She said.

Beta aaj Rita or family aa rahe hai. Roka or engagement or wedding ki date fix karne. Mene pammi or Bhaisahab ko bhi bula liya hai wo bhi aate honge........ Mom said.

Shehnaaz felt nervous and shy. She just nod.

Beta dress bhi thodi der mai aa jayegi..... Mom said and left after kissing her forehead.

Time is flying and all the time Sana didn't left her room. She doesn't about the indifferent feelings. She didn't have those feeling during her Roka with Abhishek.

....

Sidharth mene kaha tha nuh tu bhul jayega kuch na kuch. Dekh bhul gaya nuh .... Maa said in worried tone.

They already reached to Delhi and stay in hotel. Rita ji is checking everything last before leaving for Randhawa's.

Sidharth.....tujhe Bola tha rehne de. Fir bhi Bola maa mujhe bhi karne do. Mera bhi roka hai......Rita ji said angrily.

Sirf payal rakhnai jo Bola tha wo bhi bhul gaya...... Rita ji said.

Are nanu wo to mere pass hai...... Anaya said in cute way and show them payal.

Anaya bachha aap kyu liya apne dekho mamu ko kitni daat padi. Maa dekha mene rakha tha...... He said.

Nanu, mamu to apnai bed per bhul gaye the.  Mene hu uthaya tha dhyan sai..... she said and show her pout.

Dekha tune bhul gaya nuh.... bhulakad....Rita ji said and then ask him to bring the things to car.

After some time they left for her home. When they reach, they were welcomed by Randhawa's and Gill's.

Sana's parents also come early and they were so happy for there daughter.

Namaste Bhaisahab......

Parmit...... Rita ji hug Parmit ji.

Rita yeah Sana ki mammy or papa hai....

Pammi or Sukh Bhaisahab......Parmit tells them.

Namaste Behanji, Namaste Bhaisahab......Rita ji said and hugs pammi ji.

Namaste Uncle auntie......Sidharth said and touched every feet one by one.

Are beta aap toh gale lage.... Sukh ji said and hugs him. So did Rajbeer ji.

Aaye aundee chalte hai...... Parmit ji said.

Everyone settled and Arielle greet them, And Abhijeet come running and touched elders feet when Parmit ji tells him how to do it.

Abhijeet meet Anaya. Anaya he's Abhijeet......Parmit ji introduced the kids.

Hi....

Hi....

They wave to each other shyly.

Nanu....didu kaha hai..... Anaya asked Parmit ji.

Beta wo kamre mai hai......Parmit tells her.

Mammy mai jau...... She asked her mom by giving her best puppy eyes. Preeti nods in yes.

Thanks mom..... She and hugs her.

Nanu kaha hai didu ka room..... Anaya said.

Abhijeet go help Anaya .... Parmit ji asked him and he nods.

Let's go I'll take you...... he said.

When they reach to stairs Abhijeet said....

You call didu to sanu.....

And she nods and smile. He smiled back and said....

Meto.....

Really.... you know I call her Sanu too..... She said excitedly and giggles. He smiles see her giggles and show her room of Sana.

They knock first then entered in the room and find Sana sitting on the sofa and scrolling her phone.

Didu...... Anaya said Loudly and quickly run towards her and hugs her.

Awww my baby. When did you came..... Sana said and kiss her cheeks.

Anaya didu, I am also here......Abhijeet said with a frown when he saw his love divided.

He to hugs her from other side and gave Anaya a deadly glare. So dose Anaya.

Just a while a go.....I missed you so much.....Anaya said and kiss her didu and Abhijeet did same when he saw Anaya.

Sana chuckles seeing kids. Her nervousness went away when she spent time with kids
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned.
.
Did this story makes you bore?
.
How's the chapter?
.
Thanks for Reading.
.
Please Follow me.
.
Do Votes ... bahut share chahiye mere ko..
.
Lots of comments chahiye .
.
Share.
.
Love
.
Koko