☆ Ten ☆

• Chapter - 10 •

|| Feelings... ||

Last night was different for both of them. Since morning they behave like they see themselves first time.

She wakes first and seeing him she blushed and quickly moves to bathroom. Thinking how she face him. Smilingly she does her morning chores.

When she came out and saw him still sleeping like a panda she smiles and wake him up.

Abhi uth jao..... She said.

Hmm.... He hummed and turned around her more.

Abhi please uth jao mujhe swimming karni hai.....She said.

Hmmm..... He hummed again.

Agar aap nahi uthe toh mai jati hu akli or kisi or kai sath karungi swimming..... She said and try to stand up.

Kya nahi baby. Humara khud ka pool hai we enjoy hear nuh.... He said hurriedly Thinking her in swim suit with some other guy. No no. He quickly wakes up and hold her hand before letting her go.

She giggles because she find him possessive toward her since they came here or when anyone stare at her. Spacial a guy.

Shaking his head he saw her wearing swimsuit with rob over. His eyes was stuck on her.  Seeing him like that she smiles.

I am going..... She said.

Wait Sana. Let me change baby. Then swim together.... He said with a naughty grin.

She went out to deck near pool. Before waking him up she order some food and drinks for both of the.

She is enjoying and admiring the view. So peaceful. Without any noise of disturbance.

He came from behind and hugs her putting his chin on her shoulder.

This gives her shivers down her spine. She felt good in his arms. She felt relieved.

So what are you thinking Jaan.... He said in his husky voice.

Ammm nothing just admiring...... She said with a fumble.

Am do you want to eat first..... She said Changing the husky husky thing.

Let's swim first.... he said and leave her, but not before landing a kiss on her shoulder. Which makes her red.

Hmm.... She hummed.

Well this is new that Shehnaaz doesn't have words.

Removing his tee he went in the pool and ask her for her hand.

She literally gawk him when he Remove his tee and went in pool like sexy way. Her thoughts were shaken when she heard him.

Sana come jaan.... He said with a smile.

She smiles and Remove her rob which gave him a perfect view of her curse.

He went to his la la land and their he is dancing with his beautiful wife.

Abhi..... She call him with makes him came back from his la la land.

Come.... He said holding her hand.

Entering in pool she shivers. And said...

It's cold.... She said in her shivering voice.

Yes it is... He said and hold her waist.

They swim and talk with lots of laugh. He tease her few time and in the last she came out from the pool.

Thinking something she starts eat her breakfast. As usual after swimming feeling hungry is natural thing.

Day went well they laid on the bed next to each other. Like usually she smiled and talk  but today she is little quite..

He wants to ask her from morning  but he didn't find the right time. And he feels something is off today.

Sana why are you feeling low.... He said.

Huh... actually woo..... She tries to say but she doesn't want to ruin his mood.

Don't be nervous just said it Jaan.... He said holding her.

I am missing everyone.... She said.

He saw her upset and a teary eyes to. He feels she really misses everyone, it's been only 4 days, but he decided something for her.

Thats it.... He said and she nods and thinks again about everyone.

She is a family person who doesn't live with out them. Study is other matter, but after marriage her priorities changed.

He chain of thoughts were break when she heard him.

Hello, yes Sharma. Book our early flight to India...... he said on the call.

Yes tomorrow. Hmm good. Mail me.... He said after hearing his secretary on the call.

It's done jaan. We are leaving tomorrow..... He said and kissed her forehead.

Really..... She said excitedly.

But..... I am sorry. We didn't have to go soon.... She said and tries to cheer him up.

Haha it's my Jaan. We have our life to travel and much time to enjoy many more honeymoons...... He said and laughs.

She felt good after hearing him. She felt that he doesn't like the idea. She pecks his lips and slept putting her head on his shoulder.

He kissed her head and slept smilingly at his cutie patutu.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned.
.
I know it's a short chapter. I am not able to write today, but it's hear for you. To my lovely bea's.
.
Hole you are liking the chapter and book. Soon this book had a leap. Small or big you have to read further.
.
Thank you for Reading.
.
Please Follow up.
.
Please do Votes and Comments.
.
Share my book.
.
Lots of Love.
.
Koko