Ask the Grim Reaper~

Maegan: dammit it feels so weird to type my real name here lol okay let's just put Em. Which is also my nickname. Which also sounds weird.

Okay, let's try again.

Em: I don't know know how to start this book with a cool greeting... so... yeah...

Death: Devil's horn! Just put 'hello'! People don't want your awkward shi-

Em: Fine! HELLO READERS! There, you happy? And why are you even here? I told you to come out when I call you! Were you even listening to me? You just ruined it. Ugh. Go back to your hiding place.

Death: How dare you command and disrespect me?! You're just NOTHING compared to me. *tries to cast his powers on me*

Em: *rolls eyes with bored expression*

*yawns*

*sigh*

Death: Impossible. I can't believe this... What sorcery is this? Are you some kind of a demon b*tch?! WHAT CREATURE ARE YOU?? *shakes my shoulders* PRAY TELL! SHOW YOUR TRUE FORM!

Em: GET OFF ME! *shakes Death's hands off* Weren't you listening to Ms. Kat? She said, and I quote, *clears throat* *imitates Kat's voice* "Alexandru, I forbid you to use any of your magic and power upon this beautiful, wonderful, magnificent, fine young lady over here. In fact, I'll cast a spell on her so you can do no harm to her while you're answering our readers' questions. Comprende?"

Death: ...

Death: ....that's odd. You're not even the slightest beauty.

Em: ...

Death: ...

Em: ...

*cricket noise*

Em: ...OKAY, FINE! I may have edited that a tad bit. But you get the point.

Death: ...Oh, so that's the reason I'm here in this stinking place, wasting my precious time with a peasant. And I thought you were going to make me a sandwich?? Nobody told me I'm answering some questions! I'm not some fuc-

Em: ANYWAYS, back to our readers- Death will answer your questions, you curios fangirls! That's right! The grim reaper, the fallen, the powerful dark angel himself, DEATH!!! *applaud* Or if you wanna call him David then go ahead.

*whispers to Death in a screaming manner* this was supposed to be the queue where you get out of your hiding place! Useless turd.

Death: Whatchu call meh betch?!

Em: *ignores Death* You can comment or inbox me questions and this moving black blanket here beside me will answer them! :)

Death: Just because I can't hurt you, doesn't mean you can insult me. And what book and questions are you talking about? Is that that thing on your device? Is that what teenagers are up to these days?

Em: *mutters to self* oh yeah don't mind it, a thousand year old people like you won't understand...

Death: You do know I have a very sensitive hearing, right? Oh, yeah, never mind, dumb teenagers like you won't understand.

Em: *rolls eyes*

Death: I don't like this interview book thingy. It sucks and it's pathetic. I WON'T ANSWER ANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS. HAH, DUMB LUCK.

Em: I was afraid you would say that, but I had it settled. Kat said he'll cut your genitals off in the next chapters in her book so I don't know about you but it seems fun to me...

Death: F*cking sh*t I hate this generation. Will you always be in every chapter or is it just me? Please say it's just me. Please say it's just me.

Em: Well, good news for you because there will be some chapters that I won't be around. BUT there will be some special guests! Because, well, y'know *wiggles eyebrows*, I know you want Faith here and-

Death: *bored voice* yay can't f*cking wait. Now go and do something productive, like, I don't know, make me a sandwich.

----------------------------------------------------

[A/n] This book is dedicated to the rocking goddess herself, Katrocks247! *fireworks and meatballs appear in the sky*

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME THE PERMISSION TO MAKE THIS BOOK, Kat.

Omg you guys don't know how it feels to have your favorite author knows you exist i cried. no seriously, i rly did cry a little.

Anyways, Death is from DIMBFF, which is that famous book series here in wattpad where the grim reaper steals a set of undies from a teenage girl. Kat's the author, obviously. AND if you haven't read that book yet, then why are you even here lol jk i dont wanna be rude now gtfo and check her books bc it's the most beautiful thing besides bacon

Oh, and Death will be doing ONE dare from you guys every chapter. *wink wink*

So yeah.. Uhm..

Death: *shouts from a distance* WHERE'S MY F*CKING SANDWICH WOMAN? I'M GROWING ROOTS HERE.

yea, yea. Gotta go now. Ta-ta~