princess bologna banana

Em: *furiously sweeps the floor* Why am I always the one who cleans in this household?.. Why does no one EVER help me?? Am I even a part of this family or am I just a servant? You might as well call me CInderelly. Where are my fellow rat friends? Why am I the only one who cleans in this household why *mumbles for 20 minutes while sweeping the floor*

Death: What the fuck are you doing in my house?

Em: *ignores Death* Cinderelly cinderelly night and day it's Cinderelly make the fire, fix a breakfast, wash the dishes, do the mopping, and the sweeping and the dusting.

Death: Do you not hear me? STOP SWEEPING MY FLOOR AND GET OUT.

Em: *imitates Snow White's voice* Ahhh-aaahhh ahhhh ahhh-ahhh ahhh ahhhh

Death: What the fuck

Em: *gracefully sweeps the floor while waltzing* I'm wishing... For the one I love.. To find me... Today.. Ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhhhhh

Death: The one you love will find you buried in my backyard if you don't fucking stop.

Em: ahhh ahhh ahhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *twirls and twirls and twirls with broom on hand* *broom hits Death's leg*

Death: Okay THAT'S IT. YOU ARE LEAVING. OUT. SCRAM. SHOO. *grabs Em shoulder and drags it* How did you even get inside?

Em: FAITH

Death: What...

Faith: *bursts out from the bath room**inhales deeply* *clears throat and speaks in a gentle high tone* Well, hi there. *waves gently*

Death: What the fuck am I missing here...

Faith: Come on, Mr. Grumpy McGrowl... You know you wanna be a princess...

Em: A pretty pretty princess

Death: Are you bitches high? I'm going to slap the both of you if you don't snap out of it.

Em: oooh I'm scared.

Faith: Why don't we start with the dares now, Princess Emily?

Death: WHO THE FUCK IS EMILY NOW??

Em: I AM EMILY. *clears throat* Okay Princess Fathima. We should waste no time.

Death: FATHIMA? What the actual devil's dickhorn.

Em and Faith: *in a sweet little voice* shut the fuck up Dandrea, and deal with it :----)

Death: Watchu call me??

Em: You're princess name, Princess Dandrea. 

Faith: It was the closest name to Death okay so stop whining.

Death: Im seriously going to grow another horn right on my forehead...

Em: Don't. Put on this tiara instead. *puts a pretty tiara on Death's head*

Faith: aaah. You look ravishing, Dandrea.

Em: Dandrea pft sounds like dandruff

Death: Em more like EMbecile

Em: ew you're the worst princess ever

Death: ew you're the worst writer ever