Go back or go gollum

The morning couldn't get any better.

The sun was shining, birds were chirping sweetly, flowers were blooming, and dew drops sparkled like stars in the midnight sky. The atmosphere was not too hot nor too cold, just enough for you to have a pretty picnic by the park. Everything was sweet and bright.

AND IN YOUR RIGHT, YOU CAN SEE DEATH.

HIS GLARE HARSHER THAN THE SUN IN SAHARA. HIS EYEBROWS FURROWED, AND HIS JAWS CLENCHED LIKE ITS GONNA POP ANY MOMENT.

VEINS WERE STARTING TO SHOW ON HIS FACE BECAUSE OF FRUSTRATION.

BLACK CLOUDS AND ICY COLD WIND FOLLOWED HIM, MAKING FLOWERS WILT AND DIE AS HE PAST BY THEM.

HIS FOOTSTEPS WERE LOUD AND HEAVY, YOU CAN FEEL THE GROUND SHAKE AS HE TOOK A STEP.

Death: Where the f*ck is that... rat??

Death spat those words. He dared not to mention her name; He swore not to mention a name not worth sliding through his lips.

He was furious.

He walked. And walked.

or more like glided.

Finally, he reached a cave. With a door. Made of the biggest and crunchiest leaf you'd dream of stepping on.

Clearly the door was vulnerable, EXTREMELY vulnerable. It was just a single giant leaf for heavensake.

It was barely hanging on its rusty hinge. A hinge that was probably found by the shore, driven off by the waves of the sea from the ship that probably sunk centuries ago.

Death inhaled deeply, pinched the bridge of his nose, and carefully exhaled so he wouldnt accidentally blow the crunchy leaf door away.

He knocked ever so softly, but the door went down like a building during earthquake.

Sunlight entered the cave, and so did Death.

The cave was moist and smelly.

It reminded him of a middle aged dude, sitting his ass off on a couch, feet placed on the table, eating pizza and chips messily like a pig, and then barfing as loud as the thunder.

It reminded him of himself during day offs.

Suddenly he heard a loud hiss.

Death looked at the direction of where he heard the sound, which is from behind a big rock.

Death: Go back or go gollum.

Creature hiding behind the rock: *hiss*

Death sighed then swiftly glided to where the creature was.

Death: WHAT THE FUCK.

...

...

...

There, the creature sat, skin and lips were as pale as the flesh of a dead fish, lines were obviously formed on its forehead, hair was so sticky like it was cover with mucus, and her eyes were red and squinted. Her teeth wasnt even yellow, it was a deep color of orange. Like the sky of sunset... on teeth.

Her shirt was old and wrinkled with "Hobo is the new sexy"   printed on it.

The creature was shaking. Her hands were wrinkled and cold and so were her bare feet. Her nails were long but deformed and chipped.