"WILL YOU.."

It was May 7th. I took Niall out to the carnival.

"What do you want to do first?" I asked. He turned, "You asked me that at Disney. What do you want to do?" I smirked and said, "Zero gravity." His face paled," I should've picked." We both chuckled on our way to the ride.

"Remember to keep your head back, and hold onto these bars." I showed Niall and he nodded. When the ride started he started screaming, and I started laughing. The ride spun so fast Niall said he was about to puke as we got off. I felt fine, but he was so dizzy he zig zagged and fell down the stairs. It made me laugh even more, "You okay?" He huffed and said, "Im picking next."

He chose the house of mirrors and I nearly pissed myself I was laughing so hard. I ran out of there about 5 minutes after walking in because I couldn't hold in my laughter.

We went on a ride that we've never heard of: The Zipper. It looks like an actual zipper. You go in this cage looking thing, there's a seat for you to sit down, and it's basically the same thing as the Ferris wheel, except you can go upside down. It's pretty scary. I was scared.

Niall seemed to be enjoying himself a bit too much, because he became out of breathe. "Phew. I'm pooped. Can we slow down?" I felt a pang of hurt. The last time we were at a carnival was a week before Niall's seventeenth birthday. He had a lot more stamina than he does now. It makes me feel like I was too late to save him.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled. We sat on a bench for a good hour before he got bored and wanted to go on the Ferris wheel. "Don't you think we should wait an hour or two? It's better to go at night. Plus you can see the fireworks much better!" He agreed and we spent the hour playing various games. I won him a giant teddy bear and he won me a stuffed bunny.

"Okay, it's been close to an hour. Please, please, please can we go on the Ferris wheel? It's dark!" He begged like a child, but I agreed anyway.

"Let's get a snack first. I'll get us some cotton candy. You wait here." He smiled.

-

I walked up to the cotton candy guy, "Hi can I have two blue , please? For one of them though-" I waited until he looked at me, "-Can you please put this in the cone thingy?"

He was confused before I took out the object and he smiled, "Thank you." I said.

-

"Alright. Here we go," I handed him his cotton candy and led us to the Ferris wheel. "Woah!" He jumped a little as the seat went back a bit. "You alright, babe?" He rolled his eyes and said yes before sitting down and chomping down on his cotton candy. "Don't eat it so fast," I warned. I took a small bite of mine as we slowly made our way to the top. It was dark now, and the announcer said the fireworks would start in a minute.

My leg started shaking the higher we got up. I was scared, nervous. Niall licked his lips and took another piece off of the cone. He's almost done. Where are they?

BOOM. *craack*

Niall looked up with admiration in his eyes, "Oh look! They've started!"

"Ni, baby, finish up your treat." I gulped.

BOOM. *craack*

He shrugged his shoulders and ate the last of the cotton up before spitting it out, "Woah, What is this?" He asked. Shit.

I grabbed his hand, carrassing his knuckles with my thumb as I took it from him. "Ashton what the hell?!" He smiled. A genuine smile. Finally.

"Niall James Horan. I know for a fact that you are the love of my life. My soulmate. It's only fair that I show you everyday how much you mean to me. One day, I woke up with a big smile on my face. I thought about us being together. With a family of our own. I love you so much. I'm not giving up anything because I've got nothing to give up. All I have is you. Niall-"

BOOM! *craack*

"Look at the fireworks." I finished.

He looked and a tear rolled down his cheek as his smile grew bigger. In blue, green, orange, purple, and red (one color for each word) the fireworks said: NIALL,WILL YOU MARRY ME?

"Yes! A million times yes! I love you so much! I love you! I love you! I love you!" He exclaimed as he hugged me tightly, making the seat rock a little.

I gently pushed him away and slid the ring on his finger, "I love you."

-

"Aw!"'s were heard throughout the church, I looked at Niall with admiration, and of course, love. I gave his hand a small squeeze and couldn't help but kiss his cheek. He's still so irresistable.

❤ ❤ ❤

A/N: the song on the side is the jam to my peanut butter. If I were stuck in an elevator with this song being replayed for hours on end; I wouldn't mind. I will dance and yell out the lyrics until the repair man comes to find me. I wouldn't mind if he gave me a weird look. I just had a personal concert; By me, for me. I even got M&G. All by being stuck in an elevator....I really need to sleep more.