" I felt alone before I met you."

The priest handed me a stool to sit on. I thanked him and continued on to a different story from our Sophmore year. 

"Before you judge me on this I just want you to know that this was before I had met Niall. So around fourteen I think I was?" I shrugged my shoulders, "I was very sad during middle school. I had finally understood who I was, and I was a bit heartbroken to find out nobody else was like me." I looked at Niall, "I felt alone before I met you. I felt like I was the only gay person in middle school and I was very intimidated by all the labels."

I looked down at the now crumbled piece of paper in my hand, "One day, my friend Matthew came up to me and asked if I was gay. Not knowing better, I said I was." I whimpered, "He said to meet me behind the dumpster after school."

"I went to the dumpster and saw him and his friends. They cornered me and beat me up until one of the janitors stopped them. I had a broken arm after that. Something similar, but also very different happened a week later.."

I held my breathe and said the next part of my story really fast, "They cornered me in the locker room and took pictures of me. They showed everyone and I was expelled after that." I let out a sigh, "My mum made me switch schools after that year and that's when I first saw Niall."

"At first, I was scared to have a crush on him because he had a girlfriend at the time. But he suddenly broke up with her and started talking to me, and well, you know the rest of that story from earlier." I smiled.

"So, I think instead of always cursing Matthew for forcing me to take pictures of myself; I think I'm going to thank him instead. If I had never gotten expelled because of him I would have never met the love of my life, and we'd all be at home right now."  I looked down at the floor, "I know this was a short story, but the next one is pretty long. It's about our one year anniversary."

"A.K.A. Your birthday!" Harry shouted. A couple of people laughed and I just nodded my head. Yep, the best day of my life.

❤ ❤ ❤

A/N: This chapter is really short. 

*cash register noise x2* soRRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

IM GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW MORNING.

Yaaaaay! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 

 [{You deserve to smile, to laugh, to be happy, and every feeling in between. You deserve the best because you're suffocated in lies and dead weight feels. It's a shame people can stoop so low just to see amazing people like you writhe. There's no pleasure from being a complete imbecile. I'm sorry you have to feel this way. I'm sorry no one is talking to you. I'm sorry I don't have the guts to. I'm sorry you feel the same way as me. }]

 143.