"If you say so."

"Niall, please. Please do this for me!" I begged.

He shook his head and started to walk away.

"Niall, please, I love you. You can't do this anymore. Please, for me!" Tears formed and I didn't bother wiping them away. He turned to look at me and for a second I swear I could see he looked guilty.

"I'm not doing anything to hurt you, so why do you care so much?" He mumbled. I looked at him in disbelief and shook my head, "Niall, I care about you so much. You're only ninety eight pounds. The doctor said you can collapse at any moment. I don't want you to leave me. I don't want you to go, I love you too much." I grabbed his hand and fell to my knees. I cried and cried to him, but I knew I was too late.

"I can't be without you. You're my everything. please eat something. Please look in your heart and see what you're doing isn't helping you in any way." I begged.

He sighed, and I looked up at him. "W-What about our wedding? What about our family and our friends? What about the kids that we're supposed to pick up tomorrow? We need you, baby. We love you so so so so much." I reminded him.

He walked towards the table and a flicker of hope surged through my body. He grabbed the plate, looked at it, and walked back to me, "Please?" my voice barely a whisper.

Instead he kept walking, walked right to the garbage, looked me straight in the eye and said, "Nobody needs me." I screamed and sobbed as he dumped the plate in the garbage and put the plate in the sink.

"No! Baby, please, you can't walk for too long. You're too fragile! Don't walk away from me! I love you!" I screamed the last part just as he reached the stairway. He looked back as a tear rolled down his cheek, "I'm sorry." he whispered before he collapsed to the ground.

-

"It's a good thing you came here so quickly," The doctor told me, "He passed out from malnourishment. Did you have any idea he was so unhealthy?" I nodded,"He wouldn't let me take him to a therapist or the doctor. He was too stubborn." I pinched the bridge of my nose as tears started to form, "I'm sorry." The doctor said.

-

Two days later as I was visiting Niall in his sleepy state, singing to him Maura's lullaby, the doctor told me I had to leave. As I was saying goodbye, Niall had slowly opened his eyes. I moved out of the way for the doctor to check on him, take the tube out of his throat, and hand him a glass of water.

A smile slowly made its way on my face, "I'm so glad you woke up."

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me.

"Niall. I know you can't really talk because you had that thing down your throat, but I just want you to know I love you so much more than you know. I wish I could show you, but you'd still never believe me." I frowned, but then smiled again, "Our bundles of joy came home yesterday. They really want to meet you. Well, you know they're only two months, but I can tell they want to see their other daddy."

He smiled as a tear rolled down his cheek, "Marina?" He croaked.

"Yes, Marina. Marina and Ariel. Our little angels. They're with mum right now. They want you to get healthy so you and them could play. Wouldn't you like that?" I held his hand and he nodded.

"The doctor said you have to stay for a day or two. Which is great timing seeing as our wedding is in a week." I giggled.

"I love you." He whispered. I kissed his cheek, "I love you more, honey."

"If you say so." He smirked. I shook my head. "Ah, sorry to interrupt," the doctor said, "But visitng hours are over." I nodded and Niall and I waved goodbye to each other.

I can't wait until he gets home to see his family. His daughters. Our daughters.

-

The next day..

I woke up to the sound of my phone. I yawned and picked it up off my nightstand.

32 missed calls. 12 text messages. 0 voicemails.

"What is going on today?" I saw my mum's picture flash on the screen and answered it right away.

She was crying. "Mum, are you okay? What's happened? Is everyone alright?"

I got out of my bed and paced around the room as she tried to calm herself down, "N-No, sweetie. Niall's ..He's...He's gone."

I froze. "What?"

"I'm so sorry-" I can hear her sob even when my phone dropped to the ground.

I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. I didn't feel sad, or angry, or hopeless.

I felt nothing.

❤ ❤ ❤
A/n I was going to hold off on posting this til I had the time to edit, but that wouldn't be for a while, sadly.
I'm so angry at myself for writing this chapter because its not realistic.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this nonetheless.
Happy Easter! ❤