"This is awkward to talk about but.."

"Ashton are you ready?" I grabbed my bags and walked up to him, "Yep! Are you excited?" He nodded eagerly and I smiled. This little vacation of ours was going to be close to perfection.

"Niall?" He opened the car door, "Yeah, Ash?" I looked down and bit my lip. All these 'What if's' started flowing throughout my mind like a hurricane.

What if he lied? What if he doesn't like his gift? What if he's just feeling guilty?

He cleared his throat and I looked up walking to the passenger door, "I love you." I whispered. He gave me a small smile, "I love you, Ash."

-----

"So here we are...Where do we go now? This place is huge!" Niall exclaimed looking from the map and back to me. I looked out my window, "Niall we just passed a sign that clearly said 'Magic Kingdom', and this is only the parking lot!" I laughed.

He gaped at me, "I thought the map was just zoomed in. Are you saying that all of this," He points around the map, "Is really...." He trailed off when I nodded my head. "Well then, we have a lot to do!" He smiled.

After we parked, we got our tickets to different rides and for the monorail. "We have to check in to our room," I reminded him, "Were staying at the Contemporary Resort. I'd like to check in to our room before we have fun on the rides." "Muh muh muh mer mer mer.." He replied - well he mumbled - which made me giggle. "What?" I asked him.

"I said, ' You can have fun with me' but I didn't want people to hear.." He looked around the station before taking hold of my hand, "I guess we'll have the actual fun later." I blushed and smacked his arm, "Let's just get on the train thing" he suggested.

-----

When we got to our room, Niall pulled me in for a kiss, picked me up, and carried me to the bed. He sat down, so I was straddling him and slowly took off my shirt. I, on the other hand, was not so gentle. After he took off my shirt, I quickly undid all the buttons on his shirt and started leaving love bites on his neck.

He hummed in response, "Ash, wait." I stopped and looked at him, "Why don't we just do this later? I actually really want to go to Thunder Mountain." I looked at him in disbelief, "Are you fu-"

"Don't swear on such a beautiful day, baby." He smiled, "C'mon don't pout. Please?" I huffed and got up to put my shirt back on, "Niall watches as the sexually frustrated teenager in front of him angrily puts on his shirt."

"That was a horrible Australian accent." I muttered.

"Sorry, I was watching this guy on the Discovery Channel yesterday. It was an old show; I don't remember what it was called." He says as he buttons up his shirt.

"So Thunder Mountain?" I ask as I look at the map.

"Yep."

---------

"This is awkward to talk about, but...um" I blushed. I looked at my mum and she smiled, "My babies were making more origami birds!" She squealed. I face palmed as she continued, "Aw, thats so cute! You guys have a lot of stamina for being out all day, and still having time to do origami!" I put my head in my hands and laughed. My mom was crazy.

-------

"Day one is done, and I had so much fun!" Niall laughed, "Hey I rhymed!" I closed the door and dropped the bags of souvenirs from the gift shops,"What do you want to do now?" I asked. "Well, follow me." So I did. We went to the little dining area and I gaped at the scene. It was beautiful. Roses were in a vase as a centerpiece on the table, and two cups of champaigne were on opposite sides of each other. "Happy one year anniversary, sweetheart."

Dinner was amazing. We had Braised Pork Loin and for desert Niall ordered us the same milkshakes we had at the parlour on our first date. It's sweet that he remembered something like that. Afterwards he grabbed a pillow and started a pillow fight.

-

"We didn't really finish what we started.." I walked up to him and hugged him from behind as he looked in the mirror and fixed his hair.

"Um," He gulped as I undid his belt and pulled his pants down, "You know I can make you feel good," I whispered in his ear as my fingers hooked around the elastic of his boxers. "Getting cocky, are we?" He hesitated for a moment before turning around and pulling me in for a kiss. He bit my bottom lip and looked me in the eyes; I blushed as he pulled away, "Too many clothes on." He said before walking to the bedroom.

He moaned as I took more of him in, "F-Fuck, Ash." He tugged my hair. I bobbed my head at a slower pace and looked up at him; His eyes were shut and I could see sweat glisten on his forehead. I knew if I kept this up it'd take longer for him to finish, so I went faster and faster, until he couldn't take anymore and came in my mouth. As soon as I swallowed, I had reached my high, and came on him.

My legs were shaky as I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Niall came in to clean off and told me, "You were amazing..as always." I blushed as I walked back to the room and plopped down on the bed. I curled up in a ball and drifted off to sleep.

A/N : So that happened...

On a scale of Abigail Breslin to Taylor Swift how bad was I?

(Abigail is equivalent to really bad and Taylor is equivalent to really good.)

P.s. where did everyone go? Is my story that bad? I promise it gets interesting. ):