Yu-Jin

AUTHOR POV

The door of the demon's room opened and there entered Jungkook wobbly trying to maintain his stability with a bottle of alcohol in his hands. The room was dark but the light from the moon shining in the room made it easier for him to wobble around his room.

He slopped on the sofa under the window with his legs spread wide. He placed the bottle on his knee and placed his free hand on the armrest. His vision seemed blurry but he soon adjusted and looked at the front. 

There he saw Lisa sleeping peacefully with the duvet covering half of her body and face. Her bangs were slightly moved to the sideway of her forehead making her look ethereal with the moonlight hitting her face. 

He rubbed his eyes and leaned in smiling cheekily staring at her. "Dammit, you! I love you so much!" He mumbled applying pressure on the word 'much'.

He stood up and place the glass on the couch slowly not wanting to wake her up. He walked towards her and sat down on the floor placing his chin on the soft mattress staring at her face like a psychopath.

His fingers slowly moved towards her cheeks softly moving the strands of hair behind her ear. He poked her nose playfully making her scrunch her nose lightly and turning to the other side. 

Jungkook tried to keep her remained in her former position but she was fast enough to turn her back on him. He chuckled softly which was nearly audible to anyone but him. He ruffled his hair and mumbled "You even try to avoid me in your sleep...Good" 

He stared at her back for a moment like he was trying to remember something and it suddenly clicked him as he snapped his fingers.

"Yes! You never signed the papers...You slick!" He laughed and as he stood up and started searching for the paper around the room. He finally found the paper on the coffee table but a bit wrinkled. 

He took it and looked it intensely. "You escaped but not for long, doll~" He cooed creepily as he stared at Lisa who was sleeping soundly not knowing what the demon near her was doing.

___________________________________

NEXT MORNING

Seulgi came out of the shower drying her hair with her towel while walking towards the door that was knocking on countless times.

"Coming!" Seulgi yelled hastily unlocking the door which has multiple locks. She opened the door swiftly and looked at the visitors with pure shock and confusion. She was about to close the door but it was prevented when Jennie held the door and looked at her with pleading eyes "Please...Please let us in and listen to what we are about to say" She begged.

Seulgi thought for a while and let them in hesitantly. "I am not gonna let him inside!" Seulgi spoke angrily gritting her teeth trying hard not to take her gun and shoot Taehyung. Taehyung gulped and took a step back. 

"I understand but-" Jennie was cut off by Seulgi's stern, stoic voice.

"NO! No...I don't want to see this bastard again in my life and be thankful that I let u guys in or else I would have taken some actions that you guys might not have liked" Seulgi spoke and they could sense the sadness in her voice.

Jennie was not gonna give up! She walks towards her and held both of her shoulders making Seulgi lower down her head to not meet any of their eyes but her eyes lit up in shock once hearing what Jennie said.

"My friend or more like a sister, Lisa is a victim there too and is currently in the hands of that bastard and we know about your sister" Jennie spoke with sad eyes but the small smile never left her face.