Raid

JIMIN POV

I came out of our room only to be greeted by impatient looking Jungkook. Once he saw me he immediately asked me the question. 

"So? How did it go?" 

I gave him a sly smirk and pat his back. "I must say...I do deserve an oscar" As I said it the corner of his lips twitched into a wide smirk. 

 "She sure is innocent and...dumb," Jungkook said as he chuckled darkly and scratched his eyebrow. 

"Hmm...so, did you find out who was passing the information?" I asked. Actually, a police officer who works under us informed us that they got dirty information about us and the whole team is coming to raid our place. The mansion is full of busy people now. Every worker was now moving around trying to hide all of our dirty information and the most important one was Rosé since I was scared that she might spill the tea to those police officers. 

We were confident that we won't get caught but there is a new most trusted police officer sent by the headquarters sent by them so we gotta be extra careful.

"Yes, it's Lisa. She has been sending information somehow...that girl is something. By the way, take care of the rest while I take care of my Doll. Good Luck, Hyung" He said as he patted my shoulder and went inside his room. 

LISA POV

I was walking back and forth in the room nervously biting my nails. I really need water now. I looked around the room and found a glass of water on a desk. I took it and looked at it.

"Can I drink this? I can't trust anything in this house now..." I thought. 

As I was fighting with my thoughts a deep, husky voice startled me. 

"It's not poison. Just drink it already, Doll" He said emphasizing the word doll. I clenched my teeth and placed the glass on the desk with a thud. 

"I am not your Doll, Jeon!" I said aggressively. 

"Then what should I call you? My doll? Or...Kitten? Or......Jeon Lalisa?" He asked with a hint of playfulness and mocked in his voice. 

I closed my eyes in anger trying to calm down and successfully I did. I opened my eyes and looked at him straight in the eyes and plastered a playful smirk on my face. 

"Keep daydreaming. Let's see who's gonna cry in fear when the police come to raid your place! Criminal and monsters like you should rot in jail!" I said. 

"Ok" That's what he said; simply. This doesn't look right. 

"We'll see what happens when the cops interviews your friend, Rosé" When he said that I felt like my whole heart clench. 

"What do you m-mean?"

"Well...Let's just say Rosé loves my Hyung, haha" He said with a sinister laugh.  

No...NO! Don't tell me Rosé fell into their hideous trap! NO! 

"You...YOU!" I yelled and pounced myself on him hitting him non-stop.  

"CAN YOU STOP PLAYING WITH HER FEELINGS! DO WE LOOK LIKE AN OBJECT TO YOU!" I yelled hitting his chest numerous times. 

I saw him groan and he held my wrists tightly making me yelp in pain at how tight he was holding them. 

"Aaahh thought you were smarter than this!" He said as my eyes scrunched in confusion. I looked at where he is looking and my eyes widen. He found out!