Come Out

AUTHOR POV

BTS MANSION: 2 PM

"Jisoo! Stop being stubborn and eat your damn meal! Gosh!" Jin yelled while ruffling his hair annoyed by Jisoo's stubbornness

Jisoo pushed the food lightly and continued looking out of the window with her arms hugging her knees completely ignoring the lad's frustrated orders. 

"Yah! Are you still gonna ignore me?! YAH!" Jin kept calling her but she just chose to ignore everything and kept staring outside as if the view in front of her was the important thing than the situation she was in. 

Jin's anger got the best of him as he was already seeing scenarios of the results when he punishes Jisoo in the worst way possible. 

He marched towards her and grabbed her arm forcing her to turn around and face him. 

He raised his hands in the air to hit her but stopped mid-air. He couldn't hit her without seeing her scared form. 

She was just emotionless, her face straight and looking hard as a rock. She kept staring at him with her beautiful dead orbs. 

He again raised his fist to act like he was gonna hit her for real but she remained the same, not even flinching. 

Jin lowered down his hand slowly and hesitantly and asked her disconcerted

"Aren't-Aren't you scared?"

She looked at him and answered him simply in a monotone voice.

"No" 

 Jin kept looking at her and staring at her eyes deeply searching for other answers but she remained quiet and stiff like a statue. 

"Say something...Say something else?" He requested but it came out more like a question. 

"I will when I have something to say" She answered back in the same low, monotone voice. 

Jin felt like he was talking to a robot or a puppet. He chuckled while ruffling the back of his hair at her unbelievable strange behavior and asked making Jisoo look at him. 

"What? You're a puppet or something now?" 

Jisoo was silent for a while then spoke with a shrug. "This is what you wanted right? A doll? Who obeys you, answers you? I think puppet is not bad" 

A wave of worries hit Jin. He sat in front of her and cupped her cheeks. 

"Yah! Stop this! I love you, you that right?!" He started shaking her. 

Jisoo remained silent for a minute then spoke. 

"You call this love? Beating me, raping me, killing my family, killing my fiance, mentally torturing me, kidnapped me, your obsession...is this all love?"