[3]Fan Meeting

LISA POV

I was standing in front of the mirror checking myself for one last time. "Perfect" I whispered to myself and closed the lip balm with the lid. Finally, today was the day when I could finally meet them! And nothing could stop me. "Lisa hurry up!" Jennie unnie said. 

"Coming!" I said back as I took my small bag and went outside. 

(This is what she wore)

"You look pretty there! Sure that Jeon Jungkook will fall for you" Jennie unnie teased me. I blushed a little. "Oh, c'mon unnie! You talk too much" I said as we giggled and went to the venue. "And you look stunning too, you both!!" Lisa said receiving a smile and thank you from the two.

 "And you look stunning too, you both!!" Lisa said receiving a smile and thank you from the two

(What Jennie wore)

(What Mia wore)

We hop in Jennie unnie's car and drove off to the venue where the fan signing event will be accommodated. A few minutes later, we arrived at the venue and went in excitedly after checking in with our tickets. 

We went in and settled ourselves in the queue and waited for BTS to make their entrance. After waiting which felt like hours we heard loud screaming making us cover our ears as it was too loud.

And that's when we viewed our idols. We saw 7 drop-dead gorgeous men entering with a huge smile plastered across their faces. IT WAS BTS! Gosh! They look way more handsome in life! Wish this wasn't a dream. I pinched myself to see if it was a dream but nope! It was not a dream.

"1,2,3! Hi, We are BTS!" They did their intro making the fans go even wilder than it already is.

I and my unnies screamed together with the crowd. The 7 handsome men took their seats and the fan signing event started. One by one everyone went to take an autograph by their idols and have some time with them. Since we came kinda late we have to stand at the back but not the last one. 

I saw how the queue was getting short and time was passing by quickly. Everyone was laughing at their jokes and we were having the times of our lives. I was having fun but was nervous on the inside. I did want to meet them and was excited but I am super nervous now. This is my first time going to meet them in real life. 'Don't embarrass yourself over there, Lisa' I said to myself. 

This feeling was different. After so long, I am here to meet my idol. Especially, Jungkook! Even though I am an OT7 stan I can't help but like Jungkook more. I don't know why. He attracted me the most and I liked his personality. I heard him donating a lot of money to the needy. He does that a lot and that's one of the reasons why I like him. The others do donate but his actions made me fall in love with him I guess. His soft actions towards his members and his humor. His great visuals *sigh* His future wife is super lucky!

I was deep in thoughts while looking at Jungkook that I didn't notice that it was my turn next. I look around and saw Jennie and Mia waiting for me at the entrance giving me thumbs up. Oh no...I can't do this!

My legs moved by themselves and I somehow made it to the front. The first person was RM aka Kim Namjoon. I didn't talk the whole time but just gave him the album to sign. He noticed my nervousness and..."Hey! What's your name?"  

"I-I a-am-"

'Ok! I am dead!'~Lisa

//Sorry if this was short. I will make it long in the next chap! And dear silent readers.....PLS VOTE AND COMMENT! OR I WILL CRY!//

Words: 717