[1]Tickets

"ARMY-ah! Do you know that Namjoon Hyung broke his specs before coming here?!" Jungkook said as he laughed and Namjoon just rubbing his nape embarrassingly.

"I was born to break stuff. What to do?!" Namjoon said.

The huge crowded stadium was swinging their ARMY bombs in a rhythm while screaming their Bias's name to get their attention.

"I really hope this concert doesn't ends," Jimin said.

"Yeah. Without you ARMYS we don't think we would have been this HUGE! All of these are the cause of you guys. Thank you guys so much. We really love you guys so much!" Suga said slightly tearing up.

"Yeah. I wish there was a better word than 'I Love You'. That's how much we love you guys" Namjoon said.

"I may not be good at expressing my feelings but just please know that I love You guys more than anything!" Jungkook said as the crowd was still cheering on everything they were saying.

"Aww...Our Kookie needs s group hug I guess. GROUP HUGS EVERYONE!" Taehyung said as everyone went in for a group hug. Everyone awed while some were tearing up.

________________________________

"Ugh! Not the emotional talk! Where are my tissues?!" Lisa said as placed her laptop on her bed and reached for her tissue box which is on the desk beside her bed.

"Kookie looks so handsome in long hair. Why do some ARMYS hate him having long hair?!" She asked herself as she placed her laptop back on her lap and continued watching the live concert. She might have gone to the concert which is held in Seoul but she is in living in Seoul. The thing is she just doesn't have enough money to afford a BTS concert ticket.

She looked next to her and saw Mia fall asleep while holding her BTS poster. Lisa just chuckled and went back to watching the live concert. While she was busy wiping her tears she heard the front door opening.

She placed the laptop on the bed and went to check who it was. She went outside of her room and saw Jennie entering the apartment while taking off her shoes.

"Oh hey, Lisa! Haven't slept?" Jennie asked as Lisa shrugged. "Nope! BTS's concert is going on now. Hehe," She said.

Jennie shook her head left to right and chuckled. "Why don't you just go and meet them if you love them so much?" Jennie asked as plopped on the couch following Lisa. "Where's Mia?"

"She is asleep. *sigh* I really hope I could meet them in real life too but...." Lisa said as she looked down.

Jennie smirked and faced her. "So...I heard there would be a fan meeting in Seoul" Jennie said. "Yeah, I heard. But it's all sold out in a second!" Lisa said as she snapped her fingers.

"Well...Wanna know who both the last three tickets?" Jennie asked while fanning her face using 3 papers that looked like a ticket. As Lisa saw what she was holding her eyes widen.

"OMO! JENNIE! YOU BOUGHT THOSE?! BHFEWGOEVHVBVEIO! WTF! FNRJIRIG! AHHHH!" Lisa jumped up on the couch running around the house and jumped on Jennie leaving kisses on her face.

"OMG! Okokok Calm down, girl! Did you ate too much sugar?" Jennie asked as she laughed.

"But how?..." Lisa asked. "By hands, DUH," Jennie said.

"Omo! In my 22 years of existence, this is your first time doing something useful! Thank you so much, Jennie!" Lisa said as Jennie glared at her.