Jisoo's Story

[You can search for the original audio. This is my fav song now ;) I am crazy but you like that~]

LISA POV

"YAH! YAH! LET ME OUT! PLEASE! LET ME OUT!" I kept banging on the door that those bastard guards have locked me up in. I guess it's a basement. Yes, it is. 

I kicked the doorknob trying to open up the door until a soft yet broken voice stopped me. 

"It won't work...Quit trying" I turned around only to find Jisoo unnie on the ground with her leg crossed. 

I just sighed and sat next to her. I took her hands in mine and spoke. 

"Unnie...I am sorry" I apologized earning a confused look from her. 

I sighed and cleared her confusion. 

"I am s-sorry for not believing what you said that day...If I believed you we wouldn't have been in this state now" I said earning a sad chuckle from her. An emotionless one. 

"It's fine, you don't have to apologize. I understand coz...I fell for their trap too. Anyone would fall in their trap as we are so blinded by expectations than reality..." She paused for a while and said with a sad smile. 

"Especially my sister"

The color in my face drained as she brought up the topic of Jina, My friend, or more like a sister. 

There was a long silence until I broke it. 

"I am sorry but...How did Jina end up here and you? And why didn't Jina said she had a sister? How did you end up here? Same as me?" I asked as she looked at me and looked back down again. 

She took a deep breath and started to burst into tears. 

"J-J-Jinyoung...I l-loved him s-so s-s-so much!"

I hugged her and started soothing her. "You can tell me. Just let it all out. I am sorry you have to go through all this"

A few minutes later she calmed down and looked at me with teary and puffy eyes. 

(A/N: There might be two parts as this is a big ass story)

"Jina...She was an innocent and naive girl. Sometimes even I wonder if this cruel world deserves a naive girl like her. That's how innocent she was. She was a crazy fan of BTS. She loved them so much! That much! *Chuckles* She even begs me to buy her BTS merch and bring her to their concerts. She was a die-hard fan of theirs"

I nodded with a sad smile remembering our moments singing along to BTS's songs like a dying cow. 

"She was such a crybaby. She was really pampered by my parents. One day, she came home saying that she was dating a guy and that guy was none other than, Jungkook. She was on cloud nine and was running around the house hugging everyone she sees"

"He proposes to her? Why didn't she tell us anything?" I asked confused about why my friend didn't tell her about that news. 

"Yeah, she told me that he warned her to not tell the news to anyone except family members in that time, and being the obedient she was she did as he told. Actually, when the news about her dating Jungkook came to know in our house...I was not there"

I looked at her confused. 

"Then where were you?" I asked. She chuckled sadly. 

"My parents disowned me...Why? For being in love with a boy who was not as wealthy as us. Me and my boyfriend, Jinyoung tried convincing them but they sent me out of the house but they didn't accept us. Jina somehow tried bringing us back but it didn't work. She would call me to tell me how things are at home and she also told me about her dating Jungkook. I was so happy for her"