Suicide

{Make sure to read the previous chap as it's a double update}

4 DAYS LATER THE INCIDENT

It has been four days since the incident. Jungkook never left a chance to torture Lisa in the cruelest way he could.

Lisa was in the same corner crying her life out of it after all the cruelest things he did to her. And this poor girl thinks it was her fault. She thinks she's a slut, a whore, a disgrace! 

Lisa looked at her hands and started doing her daily routine.

Beating herself...

Beating herself and scolding herself has become a routine to her. Blood was dripping from the corner of her lips after when she punched her jaw so hard making the ring hit right at her lips making it bust open.

But deep inside, she knows that she won't give up...She will do it for her friend, Jina...

FLASHBACK 2 DAY AGO

Lisa was sitting on the couch looking outside the window feeling jealous over the birds who were freely flying around with no cruelty in their lives.

Lisa heard the door open and closing. Her body stiffed as she saw his reflection on the window walking towards her his gaze piercing her back.

She flinched as he traced his fingers along her bare neck making the hairs on the back of her neck stand upright straight. 

He moved her hair to the side to get more of her exposed collarbone and neck. He leaned in close inhaling the vanilla scent. 

His favorite...

He softly bites her earlobe earning a soft whimper of pleading from her. 

"P-Please...I am t-tired..." Lisa stuttered frightened to her core.

Jungkook chuckled against her neck and moved back a little. He pulled her up and made her sat on his lap. 

Lisa was used to these sudden actions of his but it always felt foreign to her.

Lisa noticed the piece of paper in his hand. Jungkook set the paper in front of him on the coffee table and hugged her waist tightly from the back. 

Lisa's gaze never left her lap until Jungkook snapped his fingers in front of her making her flinch and look at where his hands were going. 

She saw him placing his four fingers on the paper and bringing it closer. Lisa took a closer look only to get shocked.

"M-M-Marriage c-c-contracts??!!!" Lisa stuttered out completely not expecting to see this paper in front of her.

"Didn't I tell you that I will make you mine no matter what? Your presence is like a drug to me! Seeing your vulnerable state just makes me want to satisfy myself more and more! That's why...these papers" Jungkook whispered near her ear slightly brushing his lips on her neck and earlobe making her squirm under his hold.

"Y-YOUR A M-MONSTER! I HATE YOU! I NEVER WANNA MARRY YOU!" Lisa sobbed out loudly thrashing around to get out of his disgusting grip.

"Why are you squirming?!" Jungkook groaned tightening his grip on her bruised arm on purpose.

Lisa hissed and slowed down.

"Why the drama? I will give you all the luxury in the world, you will be on top of the world! You just have to sign these papers and you will have everything you never have imagined" Jungkook said telling her how pleasant it would be if she just signs the paper.