Instagram

Lisa woke up at the strong smell of delightfulness. She shuffled around the bed trying to adjust to the light. After a few minutes, she sat up and checked the time on her phone. It was 10 in the morning. She could still smell the strong smell coming from the kitchen. She did some early morning stretches and went out of the room and straight to the kitchen. 

"What are you guys cooking- PANCAKE! YAYYYYY! JENNIE'S PANCAKE!" Lisa's sleepy voice was now full of energy and was jumping up and down. Well, it's her favorite food tho.

She received two giggles from the girls. "Yeah, I told her to make pancakes since it's been a long time since we have eaten one," Mia said leaning over the kitchen counter.

"Bish! You guys ate it like 2 days ago! How is that a long time?!" Jennie asked as she was not a morning person after all. 

"Hehe, at least it's worth it," Lisa said with her iconic 'ehe' aegyo. 

"Yah! She woke me up so early and threatened me to cook these for you pigs! I am getting a treat after this!" Jennie said while pouting with a glare. 

"Hehe! It's just pancakes, unnie. I promise you a treat after this. Don't worry, be happy!" Mia said as Jennie glared at Mia. 

Lisa just laughed it off and leaned at the counter as Jennie placed a plate of pancakes in front of her. "Eat," Jennie said as she started to pour another spoonful of pancake dough in the pan. 

Lisa just smiled at her behavior and started digging in. She moaned as the various flavors hit her taste buds. "You make the best pancakes unnie!" Lisa said as she took another bite of her pancake. 

"I know," Jennie said as she flipped her hair dramatically.

*TING*

There was a notification on Lisa's phone. "Hmmm...I don't remember posting anything on Insta" Lisa mumbled as she took her phone out checking her notifs. 

As she checked her notifications she almost choked on her food. "Oh.....My.....GOD! OMG! OMG! OMG! MIA! MIA! JENNIE! LOOK!"

"WHAT WHAT?!"

"Omg! I can't believe my eyes! Is this true?!"

"What is it?!" Mia and Jennie asked as they were impatient.

"I think Jungkook just texted me!" Lisa said with still a shock face on. 

"You mean 'The' Jeon Jungkook" Jennie asked as she quoted the word with her fingers. 

"YES! His Instagram Id is  @ JeonJungkook_BTS, Right?" Lisa asked as wanted to make sure. Lisa was swinging her hands in the air, jumping up and down in excitement. Jennie just calmly looked at them trying to conclude this whole situation. 

'Why do I feel like something really bad is about to happen?'

(A/N: BTS have their own IG in this story)

"YES! OMG! GURLLLL! WHAT DID HE SEND YOU?!" Mia asked in excitement. Jennie couldn't believe these two's immaturity. 

"OMG! Like in the movies how the famous singer falls in love with a normal girl and gets married! It's slowly coming to true Lisa!" Mia said as she was jumping up and down. 

~~~

JK: Good Morning!💖

LM: OMG! Is this really Jeon Jungkook?! I think you got the wrong num

JK: Ur Lalisa Manoban, right?