Chapter 14

I don't own transformer, But I do own my OC's!!

I am SO SORRY for the long update!!!!! I swear I will try and keep up on updating! Thank you for the support from a few fans. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! As do I! (*Giggles*)

If you have a certain 'Bot you'd like to appear in the future chapters, PLZ LET ME KNOW A.S.A.P!!!!

Enjoy!!

-////////////////////////-

I woke up on the couch, tucked in a couple blankets. I stretched and looked around. I smelt coffee and someone was cooking breakfast. No one was here, or at least on the floors.

Getting up, I wrapped the top blanket over me and trudged to the kitchen. Sarah was there. She smiled at me.

"Morning." She sang. I studied her. "Will is coming to get me later. He and Ran both. They had to go to base until this afternoon." She said, setting a plate of food in front of me. I started eating.

"I'll be at the store." I mumbled tiredly. She smiled and nodded. I looked at her again and saw a glow around her. "You're pregnant, aren't you?" Her eyes snapped to mine.

"H-how did you-" "You're glowing." I smiled. Her eyes softened. "I haven't told Will yet." I hummed and finished my food.

I ran up the stairs and got ready. Showered, changed my clothes and put on a little make up. I grabbed my purse and my keys.

"I don't know when I'll be back." She nodded as I walked out. I went to my car and slid in. I started it up and started out of the driveway.

I pulled into the parking lot to the supermarket and got out. My phone began to ring and I fished it out of my pocket and answered it.

"Hello? Oh hey Lindsey!" I smiled as I walked into the store. I grabbed a cart. "I'm at the super market. Yeah?" I said, going down an isle. I grabbed a couple shampoo bottles.

"What do you mean they aren't getting it? Me and you did that in a day, not a freaking week." I said, scoffing as I went down another isle. I grabbed a box of tampons and threw it in the cart.

I grabbed a glade spray bottle and examined it as she explained that she needed help. My shoulders dropped.

"Lemme guess....you need my help." I said, waving the bottle around. "I'll have to see. My schedules really hectic." She snorted on the other end. I tossed the bottle in the cart and threw in a couple more of the sea spray scent.

"Well, you try to deal with Kyle, oh! Did I tell you about what happened?" I sneered, walking down the kitchen isle.

"He faked his death for his other family. And get this." I grabbed a two pronged fork. "His 'official' wife was Lilliana. I mean, Come on! Her? Really? He hated her, but I guess he lied about that he was-OMG! I am so sorry!" I had flicked the fork thing and it hit Ron's arm. Wait...Ron?

"Ron? What are you doing here?" I asked, putting the fork thing in my cart. "Linds, lets..you are? Where?" I said, looking around. "Ok, let's meet and talk then. Kay, bye." Ron rubbed his arm.

"Sarah said you might need help." I eyed him. "Im perfectly capable of carrying a few things, Ron." I said, pushing the cart out of the isle.

"Lou!" Lindsey squealed and ran into me as I tensed. She fell on her butt to the floor. I blinked at her.

"Gees, it's like running into a brick wall." She said, rubbing her nose. Ron and I scoffed at the same time. She got up and started being a leech as I placed basic necessities into the cart. Food, drinks, you name it. Ron trailed behind.