Chapter 8

I don't own transformers or anything related to it. Just my OC's!!

I was sitting on a hill with Ron and Iron Hide. We were looking up at the sky when I sighed.

"What wrong?" Ron asked. I shook my head. "Nothing." I said, looking at the North Star. He studied me.

"Something's bothering you. You're bouncing your leg." I placed my hand on my knee and made it stop.

"It's nothing to worry about." I said, frowning. Ron looked away, sighing as he stood. He eyed Iron Hide and climbed up to the hood. He sat down on the hood.

"Hey." I looked up at him. He held his hand out to me to join him. I looked at Iron Hide and back at Ron. "He won't mind." Ron said, waving me closer.

I got up. "If he flings me off, I'm going to come after you." He grunted. "He won't. He trusts you." I scoffed. "He doesn't know me." Ron sighed and helped me up onto the hood.

"Ron brought me up here. Buck him off first." I patted the truck. Ron sighed and leaned back against the windshield.

I curled my legs into my chest and leaned my cheek against my knee as I looked away from Ron.

When he found me at my parents grave, I've never seen him so worried. He nearly shook me to death to get a response. I didn't mean to scare him.

Two months have gone by. I had to attend the funeral this weekend. Three days. Three days of frightening terror. Dead or not, I didn't want to see his face. I bet Lilliana was going to be there.

Speaking of her.....

I got a voicemail from her the other day. I have no idea how she got our number. Probably the phone book. Ugh...hate blonde moments.

Anyways, it was a threat call. Empty threat if you ask me. She found out that Kyle was two timing her and she blamed it on me. She said if she saw my face, that she'd mess it up so bad, no one will want to look at me. Not like anyone does anyways.

I looked at Ron. He was looking the other way, at a distant star. His features relaxed but a hint of an alert state.

Ron Edih. Brute of a man he is. Literally. I remember he ignored me the whole first three weeks, only intervening when he saw fit, like when I burned my hand on the stove. If he saw me, he'd grunt at me.

Now look at us. Friends. Ever since I spilled about what happened, he's been my friend. We've hung out every night since, stargazing. Talking here and there about what we want to do. He said he'd keep his position until he died. I would too if I could design things when I wanted to. Me? A mechanic. I actually fixed a car that I had in a storage unit back at home.

I forgot about it until I got the bill for the unit. A 2010 Dodge Challenger. Someone crashed it and totaled the whole front end. I fixed it right up. It was black with a white leather interior. No one knew I had it. Not even Kyle.

I slid off the truck, ignoring Ron's confused look. I walked away from him and Iron Hide, hands in my...er...Ron's jacket pockets.

I went to a hill and stood there, gazing at the setting sun, hands on my hips. The cold wind whipped my hair around and snaking into my shirt, making me shudder.

I ignored the sound of a jet. 'Military related most likely.' I thought to myself. I wrapped the jacket tighter around myself and sighed in relief, until someone grabbed me. Hard.

He started dragging me to Iron Hide. I started squirming as the pain in my chest increased. I went still as we reached the truck. The door opened and I was thrown in.

I felt a hard body cover mine. I held my breath and the flash backs started. My ribs burned as his grip increased as the roaring sound came closer. I started pushing at him to shove him off.

"Stop squirming if you want to live." I closed my eyes and waited for it to come. Every time he moved, I flinched.

We laid there for who knows how long. It felt like forever to me. I felt tears flowing down my face as we were there.

"He's gone." He got off me and I threw myself to the door. He looked to where I was a few seconds ago to where I was now.

I tried opening the door and it wouldn't budge. I saw him coming closer and I cowered into the door.

"Chloe?" I looked at him. Kyle's face appeared over his facial features. As he reached out to me, to covered my face.

He stopped and I tore open the door. I fell out and scrambled backwards, away from the truck and the man inside.

I got to my feet and began to run. As fast as I could. I ran through the trees, in the direction of home.

I kept tripping a d falling on my front. My ribs were screaming in protest as I got up to run again. I could heard the roar of the engine behind me and I ran deeper into the woods.

I burst into the road and heard the squeals of breaks. I looked and saw an ambulance. It was familiar, but I couldn't place it. My mind was elsewhere, trying to escape Kyle.

I ran back into the woods and into another clearing. I saw the house and made a mad dash towards it.

I made it to the door and slammed it open. Two men greeted me and I froze. I held my breath as their mouth moved. I heard the vibrations but no words.

Another voice came screaming in. I started backing into the kitchen. All three men's attention turned to me. The one in the middle approached me, hands raised in view. One grabbed his shoulder, stopping him.

Their mouths moved but it was pointless. I saw their eyes travel to beside me. I whipped my head over and saw another face. I went stiff and swayed. I saw the room spin and the floor closing in. Then darkness.

This story is hard to write.... Usually I can imagine it before hand....Chloe does toughen up, remember the traumatic experience she just went through. If you have questions or comments, please let me know! I would appreciate the input!!!!!! :)