Chapter 9

I don't transformers. Just my OC's!!!

Enjoy!

I cautiously walked out of my door. It was quiet for noon, except Anna was giggling. I walked down the steps.

"Hey, Lou." Sarah said, smiling at Anna. "Hey...I need to go to the store. Can I borrow your car?" She pursed her lips.

"I have something better." I blinked. She set Anna in her playpen and mentioned for me to follow her. Outside.

"If it's Iron Hide, I'll just walk." I said, looking towards the garage. He was gone. "They left last night. They're coming back later today." I grunted and looked at the new car. A red Ferrari. I gaped at it.

"Are you shitting me? This? Can you trust me with such a prize?" I said, nearly squealing. She giggled. "Chloe, I trust you with any car." I smiled. "Make that one person." She sighed. "I trust you more than William, and that's saying something." I took the keys and chuckled. "I'll be back." She nodded and walked back into the house as I got into the red Ferarri.

I pulled out and began driving down the road. I flipped on the radio to Hip Hop and rolled down the windows. I pressed on the gas as I hit the main road and smiled. "May not be a truck, but this Ferarri passes my test of coolness." I smiled as I sped up more.

****************

I was walking through the isles for a black dress for the funeral when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked over and saw a man with very attractive features. He was slimly built and short black hair...no...dark auburn with red tints to it. Very visible red tints. He had perfectly cut features. Nicely tanned skin. He wore a red muscle shirt and black jeans with black and red Nikes. His eyes were blue like Ron's.

"Excuse me." I hummed. "Is that your Red Ferarri out there?" I looked at the Ferarri. "No. My brother dropped it off at the house so I can borrow it. Is there a dent in it? Did someone key the car?" I asked, worriedly. He chuckled. "No, ma'am. Just wanted to complement on it." I sighed in relief. "It's nice isn't it?" I smiled. He nodded. "Very nice. It definitely attracts the ladies." I scoffed. "Men too. Not that I'm interested anyways." I mumbled as I started looking for a dress again.

"Why black dresses, may I ask?" I looked at him. "I have a funeral I need to attend." I said in a strained voice. He lowered his head. "I am sorry for your loss." I shook my head. "I could care less about him. He deserved to die, but not like that. I wish it would have been a semi that hit the car, not a little rust bucket of a truck." I growled. "Then why are you going?" I stiffened. "Because, I want to confirm that he's actually gone." I grumbled, moving a dress aside.

"Here. Try this one." He held out a black dress. It had one arm as a ling sleeve and the other, I'm guessing, was sleeveless. It was thin and able to adjust to someone's curves. It had lace threaded in aling the bust area. It hung down to the knee are. I shrugged and grabbed it. I walked into the dressing room and tried it on. I had to say, this guy had style. It fit perfectly. Even to my now tanned skin, it was perfect.

I changed and walked out. I was going to thank him but he was gone. Mysterious much? I chuckled to myself and grabbed a pair of black high heels that laced up the calves. I grabbed a few make up products, new perfume and a brush/hair curler device and checked out. I walked back out the the Ferarri and drove off to the hair salon.

Three hours later, I walked out with a new hair design. My honey blonde hair had been cut to my collar bones instead of mid back length. It had bright blonde streaks and layers everywhere. I barely recognized myself as I looked into the mirror. It was different except my Golden Amber eyes. The rare eyes.

I arrived home and sawthe truck. I groaned loudly and hit my head against the steering wheel. I rubbed myribs after the stupid, sudden movement as I sat back. I grabbed the bags and opened the door. "My life sucks majorly." I growled and gently shut the door. I walked to the house and opened the door. I set the keys on the hooks and walked by the kitchen.

"Hey Lou. How'd the shopping go?" I looked and saw Sarah, Anna, Will and the brute looking at me. "Fine." I said and walked up the stairs to my room. I shut the door and pulled out the suit case I had when I came here with. I started packing clothes for the trip. A few set of clothes and the bathroom supplies. I set the new clothes on top of it. There was a knock on my door.

"Chloe?" It was Doctor Ratchet. I opened the door and he stepped in. "How are you today?" I shrugged and he hummed. "I just wanted to check up on you." I nodded and held out my arms as he pulled out a scanner. He ran it over me and looked at the results.

"What happened to your ribs?" I shifted. "Nothing." He looked at me. "Chloe, a few of your ribs are cracked. Don't tell me its nothing. You have to be in pain." I grabbed my cell phone charger in the bag. "I've had worse." I said and zipped the bag up. He put his hand on the bag as I lifted.

"I'll get Ron to-" "No!" He jumped. "He's done enough damage." I grumbled and lifted the bag. My ribs protested but I ignore it. "If you'll excuse me, I have to attend personal business." I pushed past him and walked down the stairs. Will saw me and immediately followed me outside.

"Where are you going!?" I looked at him. "Back to Upper Cali." His eyes widened. I saw the taxi arrive. "I'll take you back there." I shook my head. "Is it something that happened? Did I say or do something wrong?" I lifted my bag but he grabbed it.

"Let me take you home. I'll pay the taxi driver. Please." I looked at him and sighed, looking away. "Fine, but Just you and me. No one else." I said. He nodded. "Go to the truck." I grumbled and grabbed the bag from him. I walked over to IronHide and dropped my bag next to him. I crossed my arms and huffed, looking away from him.

Will came over and unlocked it. I opened the back seat and set my bag in the back. I slammed the door and got into the passengers seat and slammed the door as well. "Hey, what'd my truck do to you?" I glared at the radio. "Nothing that concerns you. Right, IronHide." Will slammed on the breaks as we hit the main road. He looked at me.

"Where'd you hear that name." I sat back in the seat. "Ron told me his name. That's it." I growled at his name. I heard Will kick the side of the truck. "What'd the truck do to you, Willie?" He looked at me. "My foot itched." I rose my eyebrow and looked away to outside the window as apology songs came on. I muted the radio.

"Why are you going back." I sighed. "Because I want to. Why is that such a problem? I need space and I can't get it here. Once you drop me off, I don't want to see you or that stupid Weapons specialst friend of your. I don't want to see this truck, Sarah's car or any other car's that are your friends. Got it." He dipped his head and nodded.

"What happened?" I glared at him. "Ask your stupid friend that lives in the garage." I hissed and plugged in my iPhone and played the music on full blast to drown out the songs from the truck as IronHide put the radio back on. Stupid truck. I glared at the damn dash board.

-/////////////////-

Hope you enjoyed!!! Please review!!!