Chapter 13

I do not own transformers! Just my OC's!!

-////////////////////////-

Will's family showed up with the rest of his blue eyed friends. Epps and Graham as well. As promised, they brought a lot of beer and scotch.

They started bring out the alcohol. I scowled. "William! Anna!" I picked her up. "Wanna go do a swim, Belsey?" She nodded and I took her to my room. I set her on the bed and went to my drawers. I pulled out my extra swim suit and began putting it on her.

"Lou Lou?" I hummed. "We're you gunna have a baby?" I paused in tying the strands. I sighed and continued. "I was supposed to, but god had other plans." She looked down.

"You were supposed to have a boy cousin." She smiled. "What was his name supposed to be?" I chuckled. "Scott William Lennox." She blinked. "Like Daddy?" I nodded. "Just like daddy." She smiled as I picked her up. I set her on my hip and began walking down the stairs.

I grabbed a towel for her. "Behave for Lou, Anna." Will said sternly. Anna clung to my neck and I chuckled. I walked out and pulled my towel from my waist and draped it over the railing. I set hers over mine. I heard cat calls from the house.

"Guys! She's my fricken sister! Stop!" Will growled. I shook my head as I walked towards the water. I heard giggling from the blondes house and I looked over, curiously. I saw Shaw, Dean and IronHide with them. I sighed and walked into the water.

Anna squealed when her feet touched the water. "Don't dwop me, Lou!" I laughed as she held onto me. "I won't Belles. It's me, remember?" She whimpered as I lowered her into the water.

I walked out a little more and Anna gripped my neck in a vice grip. I smiled and stopped at mid chest depth. Her legs were in the water and she kicked at the water.

"It's ok. I've got you." I cooed as I gently lowered her in. I held her under her chest and over her legs as I made her skim the water.

"It's cold!" She whined. I started walking to the shallower area and let her walk through it.

I let her go as she walked around, waddling in the water. I smirked and scooped her up. She giggled as I spun around with her in the air.

"Oop! I'm falling!" I teased and we fell into the water. I held her up just above the water and she squealed in laughter. I laughed as I emerged from the water.

"You're funny, Lou Lou!" I giggled with her and let her rest on my chest as I swam backwards to sit in the shallow area.

Once we settled, I watched her poke the water and splash. I smiled and poured water down her back as the heat neared down.

Someone sat next to me. I looked and saw Ron. I looked away, blushing. I heard the girls throwing a fit as the others slipped away.

"Lou Lou?" I hummed. "Did you love uncle Kyle?" I sighed and looked away, towards the now setting sun.

"At first I did. When he changed, he wasn't the man I knew before, but a monster." I felt her shiver. I rubbed her arms. "Don't worry, Belles. He won't be back. I hope." I whispered.

___________________

I set the sleeping form of Anna on my bed. I covered her with blankets. I changed into warm clothes. Yoga pants, a tank top and a formal sweater that was knitted and down to my mid thighs.

I walked through the passed out sleeping forms of Will and his friends. Sarah went upstairs to take Anna home. I watched them leave before I headed out to the beach.

I stopped and leaned against the wooden beach bench I set out two years ago. I sighed and crossed my arms, watching the sun set.

Keeping an open mind, I listened to the waves crash onto the sand. I inhaled the smell of the ocean and the faint spray landing on my face. I heard parties all along the beach down a ways. I heard snores from my house and I smiled softly.

"Why aren't you asleep?" I looked over my shoulder and saw Ron. I looked back at the setting sun as he stood next to me. "It's the best time of night to be up." I replied softly. He hummed.

I stood straight. "Ron listen...I.... I apologize for the other night....I was tipsy and my mind was racing....I didn't...I..." He placed his hands on my shoulders. I realized I had started to shake.

"Chloe." I Averted my eyes past him. He placed a finger under my chin and forced me, gently, to look at him. "Don't apologize." I sighed and looked away.

"When I told you I hated you....it...it wasn't meant for you." I whispered. "When you had me in the truck... It brought back memories....I thought of him." I felt a tear slide down my face.

He moved my face to look at him. I refused.

"I fear if I look at any man, I'll see him." I whispered with a shudder. He firmly held my chin and lifted my face. "Chloe, look at me." I slowly lifted my golden amber eyes to meet his bright blue eyes.

"Don't think of him...." 'Think of me' was what it really sounded like. He placed a hand on my cheek and used his thumb to wipe away my tears. I leaned into his hand.

"I want to forget about him, Ron. He's ruined me." I heard him sigh and he pulled me into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. I wound my arms around his waist and held his shirt as he sighed into my hair.

I felt him play with my hair as he rested his cheek on my head. I sighed into his chest and closed my eyes.

He pulled away a little bit and wiped my cheeks dry. I choked out a sob. "Chloe? What's wrong? Did I do something to-" I shook my head. I looked up at him with watering eyes.

"It feels nice to be hugged without worries of getting hurt." I looked down and he pulled me into his chest again. He sighed and picked me up.

He carried me into the house and up the stairs. I felt him grab something and walk into my four seasoned porch on the first level. He sat down and wrapped me in the blanket.

"You don't have to be afraid, Chloe." He said, softly. He shifted my hair out of my face and tightened his hold on me.

He started humming to a foreign song and I found myself drifting to sleep to it. I curled my fingers into his shirt and I began to slip into unconsciousness.

"Go to sleep, Chloe. I am here." I shifted closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. I felt his hand lay over my hand on my waist. He clasped it and intertwined our fingers. I felt his forehead touch mine as I closed my eyes. I leaned into it and fell asleep as he held me there.

-////////////////////////-

T.T .... I love this chapter so far!! Hope y'all enjoyed it!!