Chapter 10

I don't Own Transformers! Just my OC's!

-///////////////////-

"Drop me off at the storage units." I mumbled and he turned into the area. I pulled out my card from my wallet and he swiped it. The gate opened as I got out both sets of keys. I told him the unit number and he drove to it and parked. I jumped out and tried opened the door, but it refused to open. I kicked the truck and the door opened.

"Why are we here?" I went to the huge door after slamming the door shut and dropping my bag next to the door. I reached down and unlocked the padlock. I grabbed one side and Will grabbed the other. We both lifted it and pushed it upwards until it clicked. He looked in and whistled. "When did you get this?" I smiled. "Before I met the monster. I was able to fix 'em up and finish him before the engagement. I kept it a secret since then. I couldn't drive it up to your house cause of certain reasons....." I trailed off.

"Can I take it for a drive?" His eyed wide. I went to the drivers side and put the key in the ignition and it sputtered. I hummed and went to the engine. I opened it and pulled out the oil filter and sighed. "Can you get me some oil? Pensoil would be best." He nodded and disappeared as I leaned into the engine. I heard IronHide drive past me and I completely ignored him.

I tinkered around in the engine and felt the oil on my skin and clothing. I put my hair back with an old hair band I found in the glove Compartment. I replaced the drive belt with a new spare from the trunk as Will and IronHide came back. I stood and walked out to meet him. Will looked at me and snickered. I growled and snatched the oil from him. We walked back in and I put the oil in.

I turned over the engine and it roared to life. Will shuddered at the sound and I smirked. He walked out backwards and I drove the car out. Once the sun hit the black paint with white ghost flames, I smiled at the beauty of it. It glittered in the sunlight. The white interior lit up the whole interior. I pulled out and parked it along the side. I got out and grabbed my bag. I put it in the trunk and turned to Will. "You can follow me to my beach house since my other house was destroyed." He nodded and I climbed into my car after putting the stickers on the license plates. I peeled out and I heard the two trying to keep up.

I pulled up to the familiar beach house. It was a dark tan with many windows. It had three levels and the ocean was in the back. The sand was right up to the back pourch. I pulled into the driveway and got out as Will pulled up along the curb. He jumped out and came next to me. We walked in and he looked around, wide eyed. The place was spacy, I know. It was my get away spot. Somewhere that I could live carefree. Kyle almost found out about it, but I strayed him away from it.

I walked up to my room and threw my bag onto the bed and walked to where Will had gone. The pourch that looked out at the waves. I leaned on the railing next to him. I watched the kids run along the water with their gogs running after them, colliding with the other mutts. I could hear their parents calling after them and laughter from all around. The seagulls were flying over the water looking for scraps of food. The waves crashed along the sand and the rock out at bay. I inhalled the smell of the sea.

"Lou, what happened?" I looked at him. "What do you mean?" He sighed. "What happened with Kyle." I sighed and looked away. "You're not going to leave until you get it out of me, are you?" He gave the look. I nodded. "Have a seat. I'll get something to drink." I mumbled and walked back inside. I grabbed a couple beers and looked out the window. IronHide was near the house. I scowled and walked out to Will and gave him a beer. I sat on the railing with a leg up near my chest. "Well, it started at the County fair....."

**********************

I woke up with a huge headache. I groaned when I remembered that I drank a ton of beer as I spilled my guts to Will. I told him how I felt when Ron threw me into the truck and the funeral that was....oh shit..... I looked at the time.

12:47 pm.

"SHIT!" I jumped up and threw open my suitcase and grabbed my funeral clothes. I ran into the bathroom and jumped into the shower. I hurriedly cleaned my hair and scrubbed my body. I shaved and rinsed. I dired myself and put my hair up in a braid and put make-up on. I put my dress on and the heels. I Brushed my teeth and undid the braid. I put hairspray in my now curly hair and put it up into a cute hairstlye. A small bun with curls hanging out here and there.

I ran out and grabbed my keys. I saw Will and IronHide gone as I ran outside.I jumped into the car after locking the doors. I peeled out and raced to the funeral grounds. I pulled to a stop and sat back, closing my eyes. Was I really ready for this? I sighed and opened the door and stopped. I saw all Will's friends cars there. I growled and slammed the door to my car.

I turned and began stomping to the crowd. I stopped when I saw Kyle's mother look at me. I put a hand on my hip and leaned my weight on one hip. "So, the whore did come." I narrowed my eyes as I made eye contact. "Glad to see you too, old hag." Her eyes widened and she stepped back at the venom in my voice. I started walking to my brother, eyes locked and ready to kill him. He saw me and started to back away.

I stopped in front of him. "What. Did. I. Say." I growled. I felt someone coming closer. "Don't touch me." I hissed at Optimus. He backed up. "I said to leave me alone. What part of that did you not get?" He swallowed. "You said you were afraid to come today. Iwas trying to support you." I sighed, softening my gaze. "Will, I was piss drunk last night. But-" "Are you freaking serious? This was his other wife?" I whirled to see Lilliana.

"Fiance, actually." She smirked. "Sloppy-" "Finish that sentence and it will be a year before you will be able to talk again." I growled. She shrank back and sat down. I turned back to WIll. "I appreciate the thought, but like I said. I need my space. I can't get it at your house. Thank you." He nodded and we sat down. I sat between him and Ratchet. Ron sat on the seat on the other side of Ratchet. I hated saying Dr.

When it was my turn, I went up to the coffin and peered in. "I ain't saying anything touchy. All you were to me was an asshole. Hope you rot in hell." I said after I placed a black rose on his coffin. I turned and walked towards my car. I climbed in and slowly drove off as people glared at me after hearing my words. I sighed in relief as I saw his cold, dead face in the coffin.

I pulled into my driveway and threw the car into park and got out. I threw my shoes back into the car and shut the door. I locked it and walked around the house to the beach area. I smiled as the sand went between my toes as I walked out to the water. I let the water lap at my feet before stepping farther out. I could smell the rain coming as I stepped out to my mid-calves.

By the time it reached my knees, it began to rain. I was drenched, but I didn't care. I kept walking out into the water until it reached my waist and stopped. I let my hands ran along the top surface of water as my hair began to flatten. I felt my make up smearing and I closed my eyes. I let the water run over my fingers as I ran them in circles.

I took a deep breath and dove under. I let the cold water flow over me as I touched the sand as I swam. Suddenly, large hands pulled me up. I spuddered as I broke the surface. "Are you trying to drown yourself?" A deep voice growled. I tried jerking away from him. "It's called a swim for a reason." I growled. I tugged on my arms. "Let go! You're hurting me!" He let me go and I fell back into the water.

Once again, I was hauled up against the chest, choking on the water. "Are you trying to kill me? God...Let go of me, you stalker!" He growled. "I'm not interested in that flashy body of yours. It's discusting." Ron growled. "Good! I ain't interested in your stupid body either." I jerked my arms away and started stomping away.

"Hey, I just saved your life!" I whirled on him. "I was doing just fine before you ruined it. Thank you." I hissed. He marched up to my and grabbed my arms. "Can I get a thank you." He grit out. I glared at him. "Why? Why do I need to thank the person I hate?" He blinked at me. "You heard me. I. Hate. You." I felt his hands shaking. I was holding back tears the best I could. When his hands became loose, I tore away from him and backed away. I turned and ran to the house.

I fumbled with the keys, choking on sobs as I unlocked the door. I opened it and ran inside after shutting and locking the door. I ran up to my bathroom and turned on the hot water in the shower and hopped in. I sank down and started sobbing uncontrollably.

Why can't my life go normally for a change?

-///////////////////-

So? You like or no? Please let me know.... :D