Chapter 11

I don't own transformers! Just my OC's!

-////////////////////-

I started cleaning the house the next day. Trying to keep Ron off my mind but nothing was helping. Maybe what I said wasn't really meant for....Oh god, Mary mother of heaven! I dropped the broom I was holding. No, it wasn't...it was for Kyle.... Oh, Ron. I'm so sorry. Everything I said wasn't for you.

I grabbed the glass of wine and chugged the rest. I winced as it burned my throat, but otherwise, welcomed the fuzzy and warm feeling I got from it. I heard the door open and I turned, hoping it would be Ron, But I was so wrong.

I dropped the glass and it shattered across the ground. "Hello, Chloe." I fell back over a chair. "You're dead!" I whispered. He laughed. "That was just a fake." I looked at him and his eyes were red. He came at me and grabbed my leg and tried to pull me back. I grabbed the empty wine bottle and hit him across the head with it. He let me go and fell to the ground. I grabbed my keys and dashed out of the house. I jumped in my car and backed up. I put it in drive and peeled out as Kyle came out, super pissed.

In raced down the road and sped through red lights. I turned on a road with a bunch of construction cones. Kyle was on my tail with his fathers pick up. I drove through them and let them fly over the car and hit the truck. I saw the road again and pressed on the gas pedal. I hit the edge and my car flew through the air a couple inches off the ground. Once I hit the road, I turned the wheels, avoiding to hit the on coming Red and Blue semi. I shifted gears and peeled back out towards  Will's.

I spun my tires as I raced back down the road, Kyle on my rear bumper. I cursed and gripped the wheel as he continued to sped up and hit the bumper, making me swerve a couple times. I saw Will's driveway and turned sharply and drifted into the drive. I saw gravel flying up as I continued to drive up the drive.

When the house came into view, I raced past it. Will was going to kill me for ruining his grass after this.

I yanked the wheel sideways and skid across the grass sideways. I did a couple circles and threw Kyle off. I opened the door and threw myself out. I fell against the ground and scrambled up and started running. I turned my head and saw Kyle running after me. I squeaked and dove under IronHide. He crouched next to the edge and reached under. He was able to grab my leg. I reached out and grabbed the drive Axel. I held onto it as he yanked.

"Get out here and face me, Chloe!" I held on tighter. Hands grabbed my waist and I let go as he hit my sensitive spots on my ribs. He dragged me out and threw me into the ground. I whimpered as he fought to get on top of me. I kept kicking at him and he grabbed my neck and pressed on it hard. I choked as I heard door slam. He ignored them and proceeded to hold my throat in a vice grip.

Suddenly, he was gone. I gasped and choked on the air that I inhaled. I leaned on my side and gasped in air. I felt arms grab me and pull me into their chest. I held onto their shirt and shivered. I blocked out all the voices and curled into the chest. I felt a voice talking to me. I looked up and saw it was Ron. I choked out a sob and buried my face into his neck. He rubbed my back and picked me up. I felt him carry me into the house.

I felt him open a door and walk a little bit before I was set on a comfy bed. My room. I held onto him as he tried to leave. I kept my head down and took calming breaths.I pulled him closer and he oblieged.

"I'm sorry, Ron." I looked at him and saw him lower his eyes to the floor. I shuddered. "I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have acted that way...but...but it brought up memories." He clenched his jaw. I saw that he was starting to beat himself over it mentally. I pulled him closer and he looked at me just as I kissed him. I felt him stiffen.

I pulled away and rested my head on his shoulder. "I don't hate you." I whispered as I closed my eyes, drinking in the security of his aura. I felt him slowly hug me back and I sighed in relief that he knew I forgave him. I shifted and passed out, on Ron's shoulder.

-///////////////////////-

Hope you all enjoyed! Well, I'm off to work! Later y'all!