Chapter 7

I so not own transformers! Just my OC's. Chloe, Brad, Marie, Lilliana, Scott, Kyle and Lindsey!

//////////////////////////

Thanksgiving dinner was... Interesting. Crowded as well. There was 15 people or more here.

"This is you're little sister? She's cute!" A lot of them said. I nervously laughed. The only females here were me, Sarah and Anna. It was strange.

I noticed Ron hovered close to me. I welcome the familiar brute with ease. Him, Dr. Ratchet and Optimus. Will as well, but Ron hovered closer than the others.

They all had blue eyes which I noticed, but decided not to say anything. It wasn't my business.

I noticed one guy kept studying me. He had white/silver hair. A build like Dr. Ratchet and Optimus. Ron noticed and literally stared him down. The guy looked away.

At the dinner table, Will and Ron sat on either side of me. Apparently there was a set of twins that could cause a huge ruckus. They were in the brig, until they burst through the door.

They stopped when they saw me. "Oh! Dis 'er? She's a fine piece o' candy!" I nearly choked on my wine. Will slapped my back and Ron made his way to the twins. One wore a red shirt and the other wore green. Gangster wanna be's.

We followed as he dragged the two outside. "We jus wanted tah see ol' Ironass' gurl!" They whined as Ron threw them into the dirt. What in hell were they talking about? It sounded like garbles.

"Lennox, get Chloe inside." Ron growled and sent me a glance. I sighed and turned to go inside with Will behind me. "Awe! We wanted to ask about the baby!" They pouted. I heard growls as Will shut the door.

I sat back down and stared at my food. I saw Jolt watching me. I frowned and stood. I put my plate into the sink after I cleaned the food off. I walked past Jolt and walked up the stairs. I walked into my room and shut the door softly. I crawled into my bed and plugged in my head phones and turned up the volume. I turned to face the window. I closed my eyes and felt a tear slide down my cheek.

*************************

I woke up around ten. I slipped out of bed and slipped on my shoes. I looked at Ron's jacket. I sighed and slipped it on. I opened my door and walked out. I descended the stairs and the voices stopped. I ignored everyone in the room and walked outside.

"Lou?" I heard from the door. I kept walking. "Chloe!" He ran and caught up with me. "Stop." He grabbed my arm and yanked me to a stop. I kept my eyes on the ground.

"Where are you going? You can't go out..this....late..." I had looked at him and he slowly stopped talking. I knew he saw pain, loss and sorrow glazing my eyes. He let go of my arm and looked away. I turned my head away and began walking down the driveway.

I wasn't even thinking about where I was going. I just....walked. My head was numb and not working even if I tried. It was useless.

I came to a familiar headstone.

'Marie Rose Lennox and Brad Scott Lennox. May they rest in peace.'

I sat against the headstone and curled into a ball. Placing my hands under my head, I watched the stars brighten.

"I miss you, mom and dad. You would know what to do." Sighing softly as I touched the ground. "You'd find a way to make me laugh like the good times. Like when Willie hid my dolls and papa ran over them with the mower?" I smiled softly at the memory of me crying like a baby, holding the remains of my dolls asking why they weren't bleeding.

I rolled onto my stomach and sprawled out, as if I was hugging the ground of their graves. I sighed.

"Why did you have to be taken from us? We were so young...." I frowned. "I was only 16. I could see Will struggling to support me after the crash." I closed my eyes, hearing the roar of an engine coming closer.

"He tried to hide it, but nothing goes past unnoticed when I'm around. I told him to just pay the bills and I chipped in." I sighed and twirled a grass blade between my fingers.

"My life sucks....I wish it would all go away." I sniffed and rubbed my face into the dirt. "I wish all the pain would just disappear." I grumbled as I heard a car door slam shut.

"I need a knight in shining armor." I whispered and closed my eyes, knowing there was no such thing.

"Chloe!" I heard a worried voice call. I groaned. I wanted to be alone! Why can't anyone get the hint?

I felt a strong hand grab my shoulder. He pressed two fingers to my neck. He removed them and shook me.

"Chloe? Chloe answer me." I felt fear seeping into his voice. Could he not feel my pulse? I was still breathing. I didn't want to say a word, not trusting my emotions to stay hidden.

"Chloe!" He rolled me over and I groaned. "Are you alright? Please answer me." I swatted his hand away from me as he began checking me over.

"Leave alone." I whined. "Let me die already." He growled. "No. Will would most certainly follow you emotionally. You are cared for." He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a sitting position.

"Chloe, look at me." He put a finger under my chin and lifted my face upwards. I looked into his barely visible eyes. I could see them barely glowing.

"Don't think that way. There are a lot of people that care about you. Will of all people. You are all he has left. Don't take that away from him. He needs you to keep himself sane. I know you need him. You need all of us." I looked away.

"I don't need to be anyone's burden. You guys don't need to carry my burdens. Those are mine to hold." He sighed and gently moved my face back to face him.

"Chloe, we chose to carry those with you the moment Will said you'd need help. I have had a hard time trying to help. I am a warrior. Shoot first, thinking comes later. That changed when I got to know you when you started opening up." He put his hand back on my shoulder.

"You've been changing us without doing anything but being you're self. Pit, SideSwipe was fuming when he returned to base because you 'pffted' him. Nearly had us laughing our afts....er....hinders off. No one shrugged him off before. Especially a girl. Specially not at first glance. Got good laugh in that day and we barely have that. You even made Prime laugh. That's a very hard goal to achieve." He said, periodically lifting my face.

"You're changing people by just doing nothing. Don't take that away from us by giving into the stress. Fight it. If not for us, then do it for them." He pointed to my parents. I hate it when people always sees the good side of things, making me wallow in my thoughts.