Chapter 2

I do not own transformers. Just my OC!

I rubbed my eyes and rolled over. I bolted upright and hissed in pain. I groaned and slid out of bed. I slowly changed. I looked at the time.

4:30am.

I grabbed my crutches and walked out. I limped down the stairs and went into the kitchen. I pulled out the breakfast materials and set them on the counter.

I started beating the eggs when someone came in the front door. I heard a huff. "I-I am making breakfast, sir." I said frantically, scrambling to make it.

"What are you talking about?" I squeaked and my hand landed on the stove. I bit back a scream as my hand touched the flame. Ron scrambled to help but I already had my hand under cold water.

"I didn't mean to startle you." Startle? You mean scare the crap outta me!? I closed my eyes and kept my ears trained in him.

He started my way and I easily dodged him. "Let me look at it." I shook my head and went to the eggs and cracked the eggs into a bowl and removed the yolks. I gently placed my hand in.

"What are you doing?" Ron asked, staring at the egg whites. "S-stopping the burn, s-sir." I said, averting my eyes. I moved the egg white around and sighing in relief quietly.

"Ron. Just Ron. Sir makes me feel older than I really am." I stayed silent. I took my hand out and limped to the sink. I washed my hands and dried them.

"W-would you l-like anything?" I asked. "A glass of water, please." I nodded. I grabbed a glass and and filled it with filtered water and turned. I set the glass down and avoided contact. "Thank you." I froze as I started stirring the eggs in the pan. Kyle had not once said that to me since we started dating. I shook it off.

"Lou....you didn't have to cook." Sarah pouted. I sighed and kept stirring. "When did you wake up?" I looked at the time. "4:15." I said.

"Did you used to wake up at that time?" I nodded. She sighed and came over. "Chloe, you're not with him anymore. You don't have to do anything." She touched my shoulder.

I heard Anna whining when Will brought her down. I looked over Sarah's shoulder and looked at Anna. "Lou-Lou!" I smiled at her and Will handed me to her.

"How are you, Belsy?" She giggled. "Good! I havta to to sckool." I smiled. "School's good for you. You know why?" She shook her head.

"It makes you super smart! When you get older, people will look up to you. You'll get a really nice place to play too!" She looked at Will. "I wanna go to sckool! I wanna be like Lou-Lou!" They chuckled.

I set her down and she ran up the stairs as the doorbell rang. Will opened it as I went to grab my crutches. Anna zipped past me as a bunch of men came in.

"Momma! Lookie! Lou-Lou has pictures like me!" I stopped in the middle of both parties. I watched Sarah took the pictures. I paled.

"C-Chloe....are you.... Pregnant?" The house went quiet. I held my breath and looked down. "These were taken a couple weeks ago." I looked up. I turned and crutched out the back door.

I crutched away from the house to under the tree with the hanging bulbs me and Will put up on my 16th birthday. I threw the crutches away and fell next to the tree bawling on my knees.

I was so happy when I found out I was pregnant. When I found out it was a boy, I was so happy! Why? Why did he have to be taken away from me?

I heard someone gasping. "Chloe!" I heard Will yell. He came around in front of me and dropped to his knees. "You should be happy-" "No!" I yelled.

"He's gone, Will! I lost him!" I sobbed, hitting my fists against his fist. "W-what?" I looked away.

"I was so happy! For once, I felt complete! I went in for my ultra sound. When she said it was a little boy.... Oh Will, I was beyond ecstatic." I whispered.

"I went home excited. Kyle wanted a boy. I got home and walked into the house, he was already waiting. The doctor had called him after I left the doctors office. He had a baseball bat in his hands." Will growled.

"He...he beat me with it until I started bleeding. The he proceed to grab me and drag me to the stairs. He said, 'Just to make sure it's dead'. He threw me down the stairs." I whispered. Will grabbed me and held me to his chest.

"He called him an 'it' to my face. It hurt so much." I sobbed into Will's shoulder. "He killed my last chance to feel depended upon without pain. Without the beatings towards me from someone! I just....I..." He petted my head and began rocking back and forth.

"I was four months along..." I sobbed. He shushed me and moved me into his lap. He rocked me and kept petting my hair, like old times.

After a while of crying it out, I cleared my throat. "Will?" He hummed. "Was it wrong to wish him dead after what he did to my little boy?" He shook his head as I looked up to him.

"No. That man....broke you. You're not the way you used to be." He growled/cried. I reached up and patted his cheek. "In time, Willie. In time." I sighed and rolled into him and let the exhaustion take over.