Seduced

"This girl is out of the world, I need her in my bed, she shall be my queen" his voice echoed.. as he carried the unconscious princess with a evil smile...

Walking fast, eager to reach his tent and enjoy this beauty, he smirked....

"Samrat Jarasandh, we cannot take this girl, she is a commaner, she doesn't benefit your status..." an ally said..

"And since when did I need your opinion" jarasandh fumed as he punched the man DEAD... As he carried Clara away...

~~~~~~

"Where is phalguna?" yudhishtira said tired as he collapsed on the ground...

"Jyesth, we have no idea, he never went like this" sahadev and nakul exclaimed as they kept their hands on their jyesth's shoulder....

Bheem was leaning on the tree worried for arjuna, his companion as his mother and 3 brothers fell asleep exhausted from searching for arjuna.... On the other hand Hidimbi and Hidimba were sleeping in a cave....

Sniffing the jungle air, he rubbed his eyes and then woke his sister. She also smelt the aroma on the breeze, which made her brother drool.

Hidimba grinned hideously. "Can you smell them? At least four or five of them. The vana devatas are pleased today that they have brought us such a feast. It has been a long time since we drank human blood, gnawed human bones and sucked soft human brain out of foolish human skulls."

She, too, was snuffling the air in excitement. Her brother said, "You hunt today, Hidimbi. This is not only the sweetest prey but the easiest to kill. They may die of fright just to see you drop out of the trees. Go enjoy the hunt. If any of them runs, call me and he won't get far."

Her eyes afire in the leafy dimness, Hidimbi set off, swinging through the treetops. Hidimba lay back with a sigh, shutting his eyes again so he could smell the human scent more deeply and let his mind savor the images it conjured of a bloody feast.

Quick as a flying-fox, gliding between the trees with wings outspread, Hidimbi sped through the forest. She arrived above Bheema at his vigil. He sat on a fallen tree-trunk, his hands on his great thighs, staring dully ahead of him.

The rakshasi crouched on her branch and gazed at him and at his sleeping mother and brothers; then helplessly back at Bheema again. Hidimbi, on her hunting perch, looked down at Bheema below her, lost in his sorry thoughts and suddenly she trembled. The human male was more beautiful than any creature she had ever seen, or even imagined. He was more magnificent than her rarest dreams; he was godlike. Her eyes roved over his deep chest, his slim waist and his great arms, caressing him already with her gaze. Lithe as a wolf, she thought, but more powerful than a tiger, than ten tigers.

She breathed even harder, her heart beat more quickly than when she hunted. Powerless against the strange feelings surging in her, she moaned and her clawed hands shook like leaves in a wind. Crouched in her tree, Hidimbi felt she had become the quarry and he below her, so ineffably handsome, was the hunter. A transformation came over the rakshasi: she shivered as with a fever and fell helplessly in love.

Her brother was forgotten and the savage thing he had sent her for. Looking at Bheema, any thought of killing him left Hidimbi: she must have him for her lover, or she herself would die.

She dropped lightly down to the ground. Softly she approached him and as she did, she was not a rakshasi any more. Instead, with sorcery, she had turned herself into a dark human beauty. Her face shone with what she felt and her form was perfect! She was tall and curvaceous; he could encircle her waist in his hands. Her breasts were high and full and her hips flared. Dark as night and as enticing, clad in a chaste white garment that set off her skin seductively, enchanting Hidimbi came up to Bheema.

Bheema looked at her and his heart went straight out of him and melted into her. She smiled and he wanted to take her in his arms and lay her down right there beside his mother and brothers.

~~~~~~

Clara woke up, her head spinning, she was shocked to find herself on a man's bed, while a huge silhoutte was nearby adjusting his appearence... Her lotus eyes widened in fear as she tried to tip toe out but in vain.... 

"Where do you think you are going my lady" jarasandh asked as he forced her on the bed and trapped her between his large arms....

Closing her eyes for the worst she tried to push him off and yelled, but he picked up the end of her gown...

Before he could do anything more, stood a magnificent warrior, his face dashing, his arms hlding a large potrait of a girl he had fallen hopelessly in love with, he had no idea if she existed but she was the queen of his heart now... His shoulders marked with bowstrings, HE WAS CLARA'S SAVIOUR....

~~~~~

Do vote and comment, if you do I'll give double update today... The next is ready....

Anyways, who is Clara's saviour, whose potrait is he holding?

ANSWER IN COMMENTS..

RegalQueen_