A flicker of hope

A mist, a strange smoke surrounded me as I felt a new sense of relief and HOPE... What trick is my destiny playing now was all that wondered in my mind...

I rose into the air as the mist went inside me, it is heavenly... I closed my eyes as a soothing, a relaxing sensation overwhelmed me... Suddenly i felt a bright light on my skin, a powerful pull, that is where I lost conciousness....

Author's pov

Some time opened eyes the rose, born for betterment of everyone, born to suffer but stay strong, her gentle eyes fluttered around as she looked around confused...

She saw a waterfall beside her as she struggled to her feet...

Clara's pov

Where am I? Am I beyond the grave, no that can't be possible as i still feel pain... and hurt.. and betrayal.. a sigh escaped my lips..

I trotted forward often tripping as i saw Panchal! Now what is that kingdom which princess of london doesn't know?

I moved forward, i was angry that this king still had not come to salute to the powerful princess of london.

Slowly i moved as i saw everything weird but it seemed real and i had succumbed to destiny, whereever it let me..

I reach what maybe the heart of the city, people steppped back at my attitude filled walk and whoever came near me a simple glare was enough, still some shameless people tried to pinch me. aha! I kicked one on the face as he went off and i flipped my hair with attitude and fluttered into the big ornamental doors.. 

None dare stop me as i saw a girl on immense beauty, her skin as dark as mine was fair... But my beauty was out of time and hers felt normal infront of mine, not a simple gaze left me and saw her but i gazed at her as she came near me surrounded by royal oppulence..

She stared at me as if she could not beleive some one more beautiful that her could exist, she slowly forwarded her hand asking me for friendship, My eyes travelled from top to down as i did not move my hand..

"I am Draupadi, who are you?" her voice came, i must admit it had a royal accent..

" Hello whoeveryouare, mind it you are talking to the princess of london" i was far more regal and royal than her..

"Hello, That kingdom doesn't exist? I am talking kindly to you, better not mess with yagyaseni" Her answer came.. i wanted to laugh at her audacity..

"Another girl jealous of my beauty, huh, I'm used to random people comparing themself to me, you csnnot be as beautiful as me" I answered as she fumed in anger, i flipped my hair in attitude again... I knew she had realised I am much more beautiful than her!!

Suddenly trumpets annouced the arrival of a king, maybe her father i guessed.. He looked at me maybe unbeliveably...

Author's pov

In a simple look, drupad knew that this girl before him was far more beautiful than his draupadi, and if she was here arjun would never even look at draupadi, he could not ruin his daughter's destiny. With god's name on his lips he said to clara..

"Random beggar, you can't roam in the palaces of panchal this way and taunt my daughter, LEAVE NOW!" 

This princess of london was visibly shaken, she could not think, she grew numb... 

"Pitaji, she is my sakhi!" draupadi's voice came "You cannot treat her like this"... 

The bright flame looked at the dark one eyes moist, as the fire born hugged the self obssesed princess, the princess of panchal found a elder sister in the self obssesed princess... 

Slowly the bright flame entangled herself from the dakone as she whispered " Drau, I need to follow my destiny, and i am used to being rejected, you remid me of cli, my clisandra, my lil sista....." 

Draupadi could not beleive how someone she didn't even know, grow so close to her n moments, she didn't even know her name but her leaving felt as if life left her... "Di.." today she found a sister.... 

Clara slowly moved away from there to a place she didn't know, into darkness but her heart was with the humble princess of panchal.. AS THEY SAY OPPOSITES ATTRACT... 

~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment, i wasn't able to add any picture or banners since my internet is weak currently, I'll do that later....

RegalQueen_