Fluttering heart

Clara's pov

I was sooooo glad to finally have a shoulder to lean on, someone who could teach me how to live, who could help me overcome my problems, who could be my father, my friend yuddhishtir..

I decided to visit the nearby pond to view the beautiful lotuses there.. The lotus always looks so clean and pure against the background of the dirty pond and that juxtaposition has led to powerful symbolism.. I leaned a little ahead to see it... When, aagh! The big nosy warrior came and held me from my waist..This Arjun, I swear before I could do anything I lost my balance and our lips collided and arms entangled..

I could feel his warm breath on my shoulder as we continued to suck each other's lips.. that's when realisation dawned on us and we pushed each other away!

"You big nosy warrior, why did you catch me!" I said irritated! When I was the princess of London, I had learnt that yeh first kiss of a girl is always given to someone very special.. and this idiot just stole my magical moment.. he just stole my fairy tale moment! I was panting..

"I did not do intentionally! You were About to fall!" He said equally irritated..

"Hello! I was just leaning to see the lotus.."

"You were about to fall."

Omg! This big nosy warrior is already eating my head, I wish his eldest brother could give him a piece of his mind!

"Did you expect to be my knight in shining armour? Why did you steal me first kiss?" I asked irritated, I swear on any usual occasion I would start falling for him but definitely not now...

" I don't intent to be someone's kinght in shining armour! " He said as he sat on his knees making me melt at his cuteness..

"Let us do it properly this time.." I whispered seeing his eyes glinting as our lips again collided and we did not separate till we ran out of breathes.. this time it was total bliss..

~~~~~~

"We are lucky kul!" Dev said to nakul, his twin brother..

"Why?" Asked nakul confused..

"Jyesth is falling for the sivi Princess, bhrata bheem also loves bhabi hidimba, now bhrata Arjun is starting to fall for this new weird girl...

"Heheheh! Yes Dev, see what love did to our brothers, jyesth is usually very sad and depressed remembering shivi Kumari, bhaiya bheem barely leaves bhabi's room, now bhrata Arjun is gonna have our teasing" kul said as they both hi fived...

"Putri! Come for dinner! Get hidimba and Clara also.." maa called as all five sons of hers went to the hut..

""Why are my fav berries sooo less today?" Bheem complained, he could never eat a single bite without his fav Berries..

"Ask arjun putra, it was his turn to get the Berries today.. I don't know why he got soooo less Berries." Ma kunti said her eyes glinting in motherly love...

"Ummm, I.. I was" Arjun started to look for some excuses but couldn't find any.. "the thing is bhaiya was lost somewhere.. maybe in someone's love?" Nakul said seeing arjun and Clara steal glances.. thisade Arjun and clara blush heavily..

"Bheem.." the eldest pandav called gently, his younger brother refusing to eat was not something very pleasant for him.. he took his own share of Berries and fed them to bheem..

"Jyesth, they are yours!" Bheem tried to revolt but his brother was more happy feeding his brother than eating..

"I see someone is coming in someone's life very soon" dev said faking to look at the stars..

"No one is coming in my Life" Arjun and clara said together stealing glances..

"Ahem! Ahem! We exist you know!" Kul and Dev interrupted making both of them blush..

"Don't tease Clara!" Kunti said as she fed her youngest 2 sons.. "so we can tease bhaiya right?" Kul said his eyes glinting is mischief..

"Jyesth! Save me!" Arjun said as he threw his arms around his only refuge, his elder brother..

"Kul! Dev! Don't tease him! He is still my child!" Yuddhi said making kul and dev pout and Arjun smirk....

~~~~~
I know late update! Don't kill me!

Vote and comment if you want frequent updates... And now I'm tagging some of my friends here because none reads this book..

aditi902 Arafisabu  fragrance-aryan123 Ohhsupergirl Prajakta_ ShivanyaAhuja SpnviRaghuvanshi vyomaa_verse Tracingalaxies