An everlasting friendship

Sorry for such a late update

~~~~~~~~

"Are you fine now?" Her saviour asked her as she gave him a sarcastic look and annoyed smile..

"You bring the princess of london to a random place in a thorny forest and ask if she is ok! There is nothing more pathetic than this" clara said irritated...

"Hello miss! There is no kingdom like London here!" Arjun answered as he looked at her amused, she was a entertainment channel..

"What do you mean? I don't care! I can take care of myself" clara said confused but irritated...

"I said you are a airhead with things that don't exist in your brain." Arjun said smirking..

"I AM NOT A AIRHEAD! Why don't you just go and prepare for your brother's marriage like your mother and other brothers! " clara yelled annoyed, that's when they heard kunti calling Arjun in her motherly voice as Arjun left from there, leaving clara alone...

Staring at the setting sun, tears strung her eyes as her father, her land came in front of her eyes, she was stuck in a land, in time she knew nothing about. Fate took such a test for her, one which no princess will ever be ready for her..

And now since she met that guy, Arjun her heart is floating.... before she realised tear were streaming down her eyes as she started sobbing!

Yudhishthira was going to check where was the girl his younger brother promised to protect...

He was astonished yo see her crying he went there gently as he put a assuring arm on her shoulder, she turned as he saw her red swollen eyes, her heart squeezed..

He felt responsible to wipe her tears, he felt a fatherly care for her he would feel for his brothers and deep down he knew his tameless phalguna was falling for this girl...

"What happened Devi?" He asked as he sat beside her at a distance... 

She sobbed hard, she saw a fatherly true care in him, she took a deep breath and blurted out everything even that she wasn't from this time..

Yudhishthira was shaken at her suffering, her strength, he wiped her tears as he said "Life is an amazing thing. Although it has its ups and downs everybody should feel privileged to be here. Life for the most part is pretty unfair. It seems a lot of things don't go my way, therefore I believe that life isn't very fair."

She loooked at him with respect but she was far from consoled, she took some hay nearby and threw it "I feel like luck threw me like this!" She yelled, she just wanted to get everything out, Yudhishthira was mature enough to understand it..

And then she crushed the hay with her foot "And then fate crushed me like this!" She said as she took some water and spilled it "and then all my good things spilled away from my life and I was like this empty container " she screamed sobbing hard, Yudhishthira wiped her tears.

"My mother always told me when I was younger that life isn't always going to be fair, and through my experiences I've found this to be completely true. I honestly believe that if someone thinks that life is going to be fair for them, they will be greatly disappointed. Life isn't always fair but it's all a learning process. Bad things happen to us so we can learn through our mistakes. If I got everything I wanted all the time, I don't think I would appreciate life and the happy times that come with it as much. In life as much as I don't want to, I know I have to take the bad times along with the good times." He said as he gently consoled her with fatherly love, clara found a friend she could always turn to...

~~~~~

How is the beginning of Yudhishthira and clara's friendship? Wait for some clajun romance soon!