Story plot

©All rights reserved and this is my own idea so plagiarism is not appreciated!!!!

Story plot

She was a egoistic princess from London.. Living a royal life. Clara was her name.... Being the only princess she was spoilt since birth... .. Royalty and ego was all she knew until her life twisted up and down ..... She found her self in a different era with the responsibility of ending the enmity, establishing dharma and helping vasudev himself... The egoic princess of kali yug had to abandon her ego, attitude and desires being the chosen one to help the god himself.... It turned not only her life but also her charecter, her personality... Was that normal???

Was this destiny for a self obsessed princess who would make others scrape to her feet was now trapped in time with a large burden on her sensitive shoulders...

Was this in store for the self obsessed princess to face humiliation and pain???

Was this it??? Will she fit in and change the course of history???

Will this princess loose or with her life her personality and character will also change.... Will she adapt or give up???

How was the journey of a self obsessed and egoistic princess to a pillar of dharma....

She was the beloved of the greatest archers arjun and karna, the sister of the yuvraj of hastinapur, the sakhi of krishna, the daughter like girl of gandhar raj, the mitraa of Dharmaraja... How will she manage so many relations???

Attached to both dharma and adharma can she change history of Will she also subdue to time and attachment???

Will she stand straight with a spine of steel and leave her attitude or will she let destruction take place in her self ego???

Who knows....