My Life

Chapter 1: My life

Chapter 1: My life

The sunrays fell on her eyes as she grunted... She was a princess and was far from waking up.. For her even the sun had to adjust rising up of else face her wrath... Self obsessed and egoistic she was....

She slowly opened her eyes as we all shifted uncomfortably... One mistake and we would face her wrath. Being the only princess and child of the king she was pampered since birth and knew nothing except the best.

She slowly put her feet on the ground as a maid rushed to get warm water to wash Clara's feet... Yes you heard it right out princess and future queen was Clara. We feared the future but alas! The king was blind in his love for daughter or so it seemed.

"The water is not hot enough" The princess snapped at the maid as he make looked down white with fear. She knew the consequences.

"Now what are you still standing here and gawking at my face!! Go and get some warm water" Clara ordered her maid as she muttered under her breath "your mere sight is fuming my anger, this maid is trying to mess with the princess of London" and the maid fearfully departed trembling.

Clara got up as a new set of maids rushed to her with items of refreshment... She washed her face the maids prepared her bath while other maids presented her a new dress to wear.

Clara would never repeat a dress, each day she needed a new one..

Today she wore a soft satin blue gown as she sighed.... The maids rushed and got Ross petals for the princess's skin...

She looked like a angel. No doubt she was the most beautiful creation of god.. She was a enchantress... People could die to get a simple look of the proudy princess. That beautiful she was outside.

She walked on the corridor as she peered into her father's room. Not again she thought.

She was only 16 and her parents wanted to fix her engagement. No, she would not marry this early. And she got what she wanted.

Her father thought that it was better to fix her future but only if he could understand. No matter how self obsessed she may be, no matter how egoistic, no matter how much attitude she had she could not go against her father.

After all he had saved her from a dreadful destiny at her birth..

Every lunch with some random king queen and their son was a routine. I loved that cause I got New jewellery also..

She sat on her bed, her hair swaying in air as Clara glanced at the Victoria as she had a urge to climb it.. And she knew one day she will... Cause keeping her back was not possible... But only if she knew her purpose to climb the Victoria would turn upside down in a few moments... From joy it would turn to sorrow...

Her cousin Clisandra entered without knocking. This fumed the temper of clara.. "Cli, don't you know how to knock before entering! It it was someone else they would have been out of my sight by now" snapped clara at her cousin... Clisandra twisted her fingers nervously as she gathered courage..

"Princess Clara, I have some news for you" Clisandra said as clara who was in no mood but agreed to listen grumbly...

"Your father wants to engage you to ronald" Clisandra murmured scared of clara's reaction.

"This is a hell mess" screamed clara as a confused Clisandra looked on before asking why.. Dutch Ronald was brave, handsome and a warrior. He was perfect...

"He has yellow teeth" shrieked clara as cli face palmed... Something had to be done...

Clara while stormed to the throne room, she was not some one to be forced into something but what she heard next took the ground away from her feet...

She could not comprehend it but all she knew was darkness and she won't give up and she would stand with a spine of steel... But... The question is,was it all fake???