006; grounded

Of course, because Sumi is basically a genius at doing anything, he had no trouble making friends at his school. Apparently, Louis used to have some shitty friends, who only used him for their own pleasures, so Sumi immediately cut them off and made some new ones. It wasn't easy though.. because one of them made a commotion and Sumi only had 16 routes to end the commotion, most of them being bad and evil.

But at the end of the day, he managed to find 2 average friends, exactly like the ones in his old world. Friends are essential to be average, you don't wanna be called a loner if you don't have friends. But Sumi is not that close to them yet, and he doesn't plan to be that close. Just them accompanying Sumi around the school to make him seem like he has friends is enough.

So immediately after school, Collins presented him with one of his favorite desserts which got him excited. He said that its Sumi's hard work, for attending class that day, which made Sumi ponder.

Anyways, since George was in the same school as him, he took so many different measures to avoid him, and thankfully, unlike his failed attempts, he actually managed to avoid him.

George literally went to Sumi's class to invite him for lunch with the prince, which is a big NO-NO. Anyways, the first day of school for Sumi was a big success. He knows nothing of Louis' personality, so thank god no one questioned anything about it, they accepted the change.

Anyways, Sumi still remembered the topic that was discussed today. How factions are divided, politics and the awareness that's currently happening in the city right now. Though, it was not something you should discuss to kids, Sumi is practically a teenager.

It also made him a little bit curious, because all the towns or markets he'd been to was basically for people who had money. So to know this world better, he wanted to make a trip and become a commoner for a few hours. What food do they buy? Are their desserts as good quality over the nobles? Is it quality over quantity for them? Or the opposites?

Yes, Sumi was only curious to know about the desserts.

But of course, while learning about desserts, he'll also take a look around and see how is the living conditions there for the lower-class people. Because why not? He's not doing anything anyways.

He completely forgot about the phrase called, 'curiosity killed the cat'.

He still remembered when he confronted his personal butler and asked the male if he could go to the commoners district, but Collins replied with a handsome smile and literally said no.

"Collins, can I go to the commoners market for business purposes?"

"Young Master, I'm sorry, but I cannot allow you to do that." After that, Sumi literally gave up and decided to go on his own.

Wearing a cloak to hide his fancy dressing underneath, he looked in the mirror to see if he's okay to go out. Sumi is not dumb (-_-), he knows the dangers that comes with being a child. He has white hair for gods sake! To the people in this world, whit hair is basically called a 'gods' hair. But thanks to magic, he's able to turn his hair a little bit gray. Its not the best, granted, but it should be able to keep him for being seen as prestigious.

As for the servants, he told Collins that he will be taking a 3 hour nap to re-energize himself (which took a lot of convincing to make Collins leave him), so he told Collins to not let anyone disturb him. 3 hours should be enough.

30 minutes to go to town, 1 hour for exploring, 30 minutes to go back, and the rest is just normal free time.

Sumi made lots of calculations for this trip. Its basically a 90% guarantee that he's not going to get caught. He knows that his dad wont allow him to go to the commoners side of town, so he has to do it by himself. Good grief, its so hard being Sumi.