004; a day with dad

Growing up, Louis has been spoiled with the most expensive jewelries and clothing his father could afford (well, not like Byton cant afford anything)

Growing up, Louis has been spoiled with the most expensive jewelries and clothing his father could afford (well, not like Byton cant afford anything). He was also often given expensive gifts too, from his so-called 'friends', who wanted to curry some favor by sucking up to Byton's favorite child.

Basically.. the reason why Sumi has to always wear those tight clothes is all because of that stupid old man?

For todays attire, his butler had chosen a white blouse that has black strings and bells on it in the end (though when Sumi shook it, it never rang), paired with black shorts (which were a little too short for his liking). Given that it was not the most comfortable, it was better than all those other fancy clothes Louis had in his wardrobe.

Another thing Sumi found out is that, Louis is attending the most prestigious school in Arumnia. But since that crisis morning, he hasn't really attended school because of his overprotective father. He has to tell him that he wants to resume his studies when he meets him again.

Apparently, the school is called, Blades Magic academy, again, a cliche name to Sumi, someone who has watched lots of anime and played lots of games. Its supposedly a school for elites and the strong ones. Its rare for commoners to get in, and the heroine is the 7th commoner to ever get in Blades academy in history, which is again, pretty cliche.

Louis is still in elementary. His brother is in middle school. The plot will progress when Louis is in his last year of middle school. Of course, the crown prince is in the same class as his older brother.

Speaking of father, Collins had informed Sumi that Byton had summoned him to his office. So of course, like any child would, he complied and went straight to his mad father in a low energy. He seriously didn't want to deal with his new father early in the morning.

These couple of days Sumi had spent in this world was so tiring (Mostly because of his new father), but his butler had also had a change of attitude. In his first days with Collins, Collins is usually submissive and would do anything Sumi would tell him to do, and he would indulge Sumi to the best of his abilities. He is still like that now.. but he's more dominant now. And if the butler thinks that something is unhealthy, the butler would usually force Sumi to stop whatever he's doing. Not that Sumi would protest though, it takes too much energy.

Wandering to his fathers study room with his trusted butler behind him, the man-turned child sighed. What does the old man want with Sumi? Perfect timing though, Sumi was about to confront the old man to resume his studies.

The butler opened the door and bowed in respect, prompting Sumi to walk inside. But before Sumi could even walk inside, a tall figure excitedly rushed to hug him. Yes, it was his father.

Sumi: ... (I think I might accidently punch him one day..)

"Ah, my babyboy~ I miss you so much!" The older man rubbed his cheeks onto Sumi's. Sumi didn't say anything and let the old man do his normal thing everytime he sees Sumi.