007; crown prince

Sumi panted really hard as he ran down the halls, desperately trying to get away from his father. Its already been a few days since his first and last escape attempt, and the boy was constantly tortured with paperwork and clothes. Yes, what a weird combination.

Hm? What did you guys think the punishment was? Good grief, your all so dirty minded. We all know that Byton would never hurt his precious son.

Anyways, since Sumi is kinda on house arrest, he really had nothing to do. These days.. Sumi has gotten thinner and more dumber, though its not noticeable. The genius prodigy Sumi has turned into an average brained Sumi. It was because he needed his sugar to keep him a genius.

Now he really dreaded doing paperwork. It felt like his mind is going through puberty all over again.

Now that he's on a sugar diet, thanks to his beloved butler, Sumi has been feeling a little bit under the weather. This usually only happens when he doesn't have enough sugar intake. Basically, Sumi is in real danger if he doesn't get any sugar in his system. But he's banned from the kitchen and on a sugar diet.

Maybe if he dies, he can magically go back to his own world? No way. His body there was pulverized into a sack of meat and is probably unrecognizable anyways.

He swore that he could hear his father's mocking voice, telling him to come back. The small boy clicked his tongue as he used the wall for support, as he decided to take a small break.

Sweets are god's delicacy. And since Sumi is an angel who's basically good at everything, he has to eat them atleast 38 a day. It's already bad enough that since he came here he was only allowed to eat 3 a day. Now he's on a sugar diet, and for how long again?

Lately, it may have not been noticeable but Sumi has gotten much more paler and much thinner- Okay, maybe he's exaggerating a little bit but what he's trying to tell you is; his mind will become more duller and he wont have energy to do anything, if he doesn't have energy to do anything, his brain will allow his body to starve and soon will fall to death.

He doesn't have any motivation to do anything unless he eats the food he wants.

So that's why, even though he's banned from the kitchen, Sumi will sneak in at night to eat some sugar. It doesn't matter as long as it contains sugar inside. Anything is fine. Heck, even sugar itself is fine!

Suddenly he heard voices right at the corridor. It sounded like his brother but he's talking to someone else. Sumi didn't know that George had bought a guest inside this estate. Nevermind that, Sumi doesn't have that much speed or energy to hide. Sumi is scared that George will tattle on him on dad.

Identical sliver hues made eye contact with the small boy as he flinched when the older brother eyes narrowed. "Louis." Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.
Sumi gave him a small nod wanting to get out of this conversation quickly.

Before the older could even say anything else and also before Sumi could run away, a flash of red blur passed George as his friend was now infront of Sumi. Sumi blinked twice in suprised as he observed the new guest. Turns out, the one literally just infront of him is the crown prince of Arumnia.

Suprise, suprise, haha.

If Sumi could remember correctly, the guy's personality is a little bit complicated. But overall, he could be a big flirt and serious when he needs to. He's kind to George and literally follows the heroine like a puppy because he thought that the heroine is a new toy.

Yes, its better to stay away for a secured average life in this life.

"Hooo? So this is your younger brother?" He looked at you with glistening eyes. William was his name and he had long red hair, with a pair of orange eyes that turns gold when he activates his power. Yes, Sumi is a really big fan of the guy infront of him. But he would rather not interact with that type of guy. It would take too much energy and Sumi didn't really have alot right now.