008; this is not home

sad chapter up ahead! more crying for sumi lmao.

And just saying.. the last time i got forced feeded, the spoon literally hit the back of my throat and i vomitted. It was a terrible experience.

Before Sumi woke up, all he could see was black

Before Sumi woke up, all he could see was black. Not only that, but he also felt really hot, and icky. Breathing to him felt like exercise in there. And for some reason, he started having lucid dreams.

It started off as pretty normal. He woke up, he got dressed, ate breakfast, bid his byes to his parents, and went to school. In school, he would get troubled by his annoying friends. It was weird because it felt like its been so long since he talked to his friends and family.

He started to miss his loud friends voice, and how his mother's words sounds so sweet when she scolded him about how much sweets he ate that day, and when his father would laugh it off and then take Sumi to a cafe and let him eat all the sweet he wants.

He feels homesick even though he's literally at home.

How weird. Sumi thought that he wasn't capable of feeling like this. The boy didn't understand human emotions that well, but then again, he has those emotions.

"Sumi? What's wrong?"

The boy's ears perked at his name. Ah.. it felt like he hasn't been called that for so long. He looked up and met his dad? Huh? Why does his dad seem so distant and unfamiliar now? Is that guy really his dad?

Sumi shook his head. Of course, the person infront of him is his dad. Why would he suddenly forget about his parents who had raised him for 16 years?

He put the spoon down on the table at looked at his dad with his usual stoic expression. Are we.. having dinner now? Suddenly, rice was placed infront of him. How weird. It felt like he haven't had rice for a very long time.

Sumi looked at the one who placed rice infront of him. It was his mom. The old woman smiled warmly at him, before placing some meat into his rice. 'That's right. It's great to be back home.' Suddenly his mind went blank.

He has always been at home. Why did he suddenly thought of that? A headache emerged as both parents looked at their son with worry. Suddenly, cracks filled the place as Sumi looked around feeling a little scared.

"Mom? Dad? What's happening?" Unbeknownst to him, a tear slide down his face. Both his parents continued to stay calmed, even though they are falling apart.

"Sumi, darling. We love you. Remember that."

No. No. He should've been more grateful. He should've have said, "I love you." back everytime he goes to school. But because of his stupid egotistical brain, he didn't. God, how he wished he could go back.

The boy reach out his hand but it was too late. They disappeared. Sumi opened his eyes and gasped. Sweat was tricking down his forehead as he looked at the room with scared eyes.