013; just an average day

A/N:

Trigger Warning! mentions of suicide and sensitive topics up ahead.

Trivia: George is a sadistic bastard, while Byton is more of a masochist.

Fun fact: this chapter was inspired by the music 'hitchcock' by yorushika.

Another fact: since coming to this world, Sumi developed suicidal tendencies which were not explained until now.

Once again, it was another boring day in school. Another day of trying to not stand out, but failing miserably, yet again. The white-haired boy took out his needed worksheets for the next period and put them in his desks, arranging them in an order so that it could be easier to take out for the next, next periods.

It was early in the morning, and Sumi was in quite a bad mood, which happens often, but today it was a little different. Today, he snuck into the kitchen and ate 5 cakes for breakfast, hoping to improve his bad mood. Coming to school with a satisfied stomach is very important, after all.

He knows the reason is because he's homesick.

Yes, again.

He doesn't know why, but he's starting to forget his real family who has given birth to him in his old world. Slowly, one by one, he's forgetting a piece of memory with them. And it terrifies him. To absolutely forget about his old life. What if he actually forgets about it all? No. He wont let it happen. He spent a good 15 years there, and only a few months here, there is no way he could forget but-

Just.. what if? Its almost like he's starting to accept life here, and that's terrifying.

'I don't think I am going to eat lunch. I'm pretty full.' The small boy thought as he patiently waited for the teacher to arrive. Seems that the teacher is running a bit late, which didn't bother the boy at all, the teacher could take all the time they need.

Suddenly, his vision became black as he felt hands covering his eyes. Sumi almost let out a sigh knowing that this is another one of his nuisance friend. The question is, which nuisance is it today?

It changes everyday.

"Guess who?" The mysterious man sang, his voice as soft as silk. Ah, its the other nuisance, Allen. Before Sumi could snarl back at the blue-head, another nuisance beat him to it.

"Allen, your back!" Phil cheered, slowly coming closer to the duo. Sumi took this chance and removed the small hands of off his eyes. "Glad to see you've recovered from the flu." Phil added. Sumi fought the urge to roll out his eyes and just pretended that they didn't exist.

"A measly flu wont do much to me. Right, Louis?" Allen blushed, looking at Sumi who had his elbow on his desk and head resting on his hand. Sumi didn't answer, but he nodded slightly, satisfying the aqua-head boy. Allen's smile slightly grew at this.

Ah.. puppy love.

The three of the boys came from distinguished families. So its obvious that the boys will be the center of attention of the class. Seriously, how did Sumi end up with these freaks?

Not only were they from respectable families, Sumi's new friends were also considered a pretty strong mage. Especially Allen, another magic prodigy aside from Louis. Phil was basically the next powerful mage aside from Allen.

Not to mention, Allen is pretty scary when he's mad.

Sumi likes to think that Allen is the 'fun mom' of the group, while Phil is just the annoying kid that needed attention 24/7. Of course, Sumi is the only normal one in the group (is what Sumi likes to think). They both are just so energetic that Sumi cant keep up. Someone get him out of this group. The people at home is already much of a nuisance, no need to add more.