015; sudden confession

A/N: so back in the days, girls do not go to school. Normally, i would want my book to be as historical as possible, but i have to make some exceptions because of the heroine.

Trivia: Allen is good at the piano, while Phil is good at the violin. They both are known to be music prodigies in this school.

Another trivia: the author of this book has a love-hate relationship with the heroine.

Oh, this is bad.

Isn't today the day the heroine will come and baboom the whole school? He's not really interested in dying, but it seems that everytime he tries to stay low, he always manages to fail even that. Must be because he didn't try hard enough..

Sumi observed the building with his silver-eyes, a depressing aura seeping out of him. He held his bag close as he started walking to the building.

New year, new hell.

Sumi was actually planning to skip school today, but it seems that Collins is having none of it. Good grief, why must that butler be so stubborn? Does he not care that his master is literally heading to his grave? Apparently, he doesn't.

As he walked down the hallways, he could hear many whispers. He perked his ears up to hear what they're about and his body tensed.

"Hey, the new girl is pretty cute."

"A commoner? No way, your standards are shit, man!"

"No, but she's ridiculously hot."

Suddenly, an angry aura stopped infront of the group who was talking about the new girl. Sumi was shocked to find out that the new girl, the heroine, is literally right infront of his eyes.

She's ridiculously pretty, just like what he remembered. Still though, her personality is wild, she's ridiculously OP, and she isn't the type to listen. That's a minus.

"You guys, if you have something to say, just say it to my face." The girl smiled menacingly. The group gulped down their salivas as they saluted and promised to not talk about her again. Just as the heroine went to her locker, the group whispered again, making sure that the scary lady won't hear them again.

"She's super scary, dude!"

"Hmph, who does she think she is? She's just a mere commoner." Sumi shook his head. If he still remembered correctly, she's a hidden gem of another kingdom, which now doesn't exist as they were attacked by another kingdom.

She has that aura that makes people listen to her, no matter what her status is. It's practically the reason why she was able to survive the whole school year, plus getting a harem.

She's a noble blood.

But still, she's considered a commoner in Arumnia, somewhat. Phew, wouldn't want to talk to the girl. Sumi shook his head, wiping off the sweat on his forehead.

Before he could even go another step, someone bumped into him. "A-ah, I'm sorry. Huh?" Sumi looked at the one who bumped him. Hm.. this guy looks somewhat familiar.

Oh- It's the wizard guy, Theodor, was it?

Theodor is a well-known and respected mage. Though not a noble, people respected him because his dad is known to be the most powerful man in Arumnia.

This magic genius is quite clumsy. Doesn't he know who Sumi is? Sumi is Louis Cliffard. The son of a super powerful duke. If it was the original Louis, Louis would've basically slapped him, or least that's what suppose to happen in the game. It's the first step to his death, basically.