017; forest

Trivia: In the original game, Collin and Byton is suppose to die.

Another trivia: After Byton passed, George will become the duke even though he's still in school.

It's snowing.. Sumi stared out of the window. It was in the middle of the night and he should really be asleep by now. But. Just what is this ominous feeling? He couldn't stop shivering, he's not even cold at all, plus the cold was his affinity, he should be the most strongest in this season.

"Oh, yeah.. Is it that time yet?" The boy muttered, hugging his knees closer to his chest. A few years had past since he came to this world, and the plot is finally starting.

After the villainess was killed, the romance will finally start. Of course, after the villainess died, then the heroine will pick out a lover, not to mention, will be crowned as the kingdom's hero. Hm, who was the villainess again?

JUST HOW DID HE FORGOT AN IMPORTANT INFORMATION SUCH AS THIS?!!!

Sumi furrowed his eyebrows stressed, his lips forming a frown. If only he knew, then he would've just killed the villainess behind the scenes. There's no need for the villainess to attack Arumnia full force. Then again, is he strong enough to even do that? No- can he even kill a human in the first place? Isn't that like abandoning his humanity?

It might be normal to kill people in this world and start wars, and it's one of the reasons why Sumi doesn't like it here. Human lives are unimportant.

He just can't be one of them who just throws blood easily, no matter how cold-blooded he seemed. The original Louis might think otherwise, but this is not him, it's another person inhabiting his body.

He hasn't even seen a dead body before. How will he even handle the attack, where various people, whether commoner or noble will be killed?

Hm. Oh yeah. Another piece of information that came to his mind.

Isn't Byton killed in this event?

Right. When the villainess is killed, Byton is going to be one of the people who fought bravely and tragically died. No matter what, Sumi isn't really worried.

The reason why the original Louis managed to die (beheaded, mind you) was because he had no protection from his father as his father died fighting the villainess. Hah. How ironic.

But wait- since he and his brother is not in a really bad relationship, doesn't that mean he'll live? Okay, but George's way of loving is kinda twisted, don't you think? If George doesn't kill him then maybe he'll give Sumi to the crown prince.. Just imagine Sumi in a collar and-

Sumi: ... (///•_•///)

The only good thing Byton was for is that he could protect Louis no matter what, yet that old man just had to die, leaving him defenceless. How useless.

But he's glad that atleast, Louis knows how to protect himself, maybe when/if he's gonna be beheaded, he could make plans to escape. Dying here does not mean escape, it could literally mean death. He's a mini-villain/canon fodder for a reason.

Every second here feels like hell. I want to go back. He doesn't want to experience war, and he doesn't want to see dead bodies scattering throughout the kingdom. It's too gorey for him.

He no longer has memories of his last life (except for a few fragments here and there), but he knows that he had lived a better life before than here. Everything is pointless if he can't kill the villainess before the tragedy happens.

Sumi will sound crazy if he suddenly report that someone will attack the city. They might even think he's an accomplice.

However, it's late and in a few minutes, his butler will come and check on him if he's asleep, so he has to get to bed now and think about it the next day.

A bunch of huffs could be heard as Aziel and his friend, Theodor ran while fighting the shadows that seemed to be regenerating in a flash as soon as they were supposedly killed.

Due to them being in a forest, they have to keep there strength to a minimum to avoid alerting the grown-ups. So Theodor's magic doesn't have much help here, since his powerful magic is based on a high-power, high-ranged attack (most of his tricks). Not to mention, it's snowing, what a bother, moving around in this weather is hard, no matter how strong they were.

There were atleast 30 soldiers following them, and they won't stop regenerating till they find the main body and if they don't find the main body soon, their going to run out of stamina.

Theodor is already in a bad condition since he doesn't have much stamina, being a mage and all.

"Just what are these monsters?!" Aziel yelled, cutting them down only for them to go back up again. "Aziel, we have to find the main body first. But before we do, we're going to run out of juice. Let's retreat and report this back to the adults."

Theodor was somewhat scared that Aziel would want to continue, because Aziel is a stubborn man. But this is something that even Aziel can't disagree. Due to them being in a forest and not wanting to burn everything around them, this environment rendered them powerless.

"Alright. Let's retreat." The swordsman hesitantly breathed out. If only he was more stronger.

It took them a few minutes to shake them off. But they managed to lose them before they call for more reinforcements. If they were not more careful, then they could even lose they're lives in this measly forest, no matter how strong they are.

Just as they were running towards the exit of the forest, Aziel swore he saw a platinum blonde running away at the speed of light, wearing somewhat a heavy armour. The person seemed somewhat familiar, but Aziel couldn't recall who it was.

"Carry me.." Theodor collapsed on his knees as he huffed in and out, already tired, though embarassed on how he needed support because he was too tired. Aziel stopped running and went back to Theodor, red hues covering his cheeks as he picked the mage up in a bridal style.

"J-just this once, idiot.. Since, your so weak and all."

Even though tonight was a dangerouse night, a sweet memory was made. But amidst the darkness, bright yellow eyes narrowed, observing the two familiar boys she once saw in school.

"So, your telling me your son goes high on sugar?" The royal emperor himself sweatdropped hearing his bestfriend on the magic communication crystal (MCC).

The MCC is an expensive communication system that only the wealthiest nobles have and since Byton is The Duke of Arumnia, he's one of the few nobles who could afford it.

Currently, Byton is bragging about how cute Louis is to his friend. "That's right! My Louis is the cutest~ No one could ever be cuter than him~" Byton gushed as he kept on rambling making the emperor sigh. Just because the Duke is nuetral, doesn't mean that he doesn't have any friends.

"Your so lucky to have such a cute son. My son is a monster. He has this weird hobby- Ehem. He's too fake and could be really stubborn at times." Since Byton was ranting, the guy figured that he could also rant about his weird son too.

The emperor would love to gossip about his son and his weird hobby, but it would be bad if theres a rumour out because he accidently slipped his tongue.

Suddenly, Byton's face became stiff.

"Keep your son away from my youngest"

"What?" The emperor didn't hear what his friend said and asked if he could repeat it.

"Nothing, your highness." Byton coughed and continued on rambling about his cute little son. While on the other side of the manor, Sumi sneezed, but eventually thinking of it as a cold.

(A/N):

Chotte matte ✋🏻✋🏻.. i feel like every chapter is getting shorter instead of longer?!

Well, yeah, now imma focus on trying to complete this book before publishing a new book. In a few chps its gonna end soon soooo BE PREPARED TO SAY BYEEE

I want my next book to be another bl reincarnation ^^ does anyone have any ideas? If you guys do, then please tell me about it ;; i wanna make sure that my next book is more planned out than this one ;;