011; history with some salt on top

(Lol just imagine if they switch personalities , or when Sumi is trying to get sweets by using his seduction skill. Oh yea, btw theres like tons of curse words here in this chap.)

Trivia: When Byton is not bothering Louis, he likes to spend his time shopping for clothes

Byton had never really had the perfect childhood. His father was strict and would never let him play. It was always books, sword training, etiquette and he even made Byton learn how to suppress his emotions. Not to mention, his father hates commoners, so obviously, Byton had the same mindset as him.

Byton hates commoners.

Not only that, but since Byton was the first and only child, he is to be heir and to be prim and proper always. That was why his training regimen was unbelievably difficult. Byton was constantly looked at under those watchful eyes of his father.

The captain of the royal knight was Byton's childhood friend. He was the only one who had been with Byton from day one. It was probably also because they shared some kind of a similar lifestyle. They kinda instantly became best friends as soon as they started talking about their parents.

They both that the shittiest luck being born with strict parents.

But its great to know that they'll always have each other's back. Nobles can be quite distrustful. An ally in the nobility world would give you some kind of advantage. Anyways-

Those stupid regimens were enough to make a normal person go insane. Obviously, Byton had that mindset that the first child should be brought with strict care and given no love to toughen the child up, and while the second child should be dotted and nurtured on. Where did he get that type of mindset from? The author also doesn't know.

Ah, to be the first child.

When Byton was young, his mother had set him up to an arrange marriage with a marquis' daughter. She was truly the apple of Byton's eye. So the first time they met, they both instantly clicked.

The duchess was a beautiful woman. Not only that, but she was extremely smart too, it was one of the traits that made Byton fall for her. For Byton, that was perfect. No, it was enough. It made him happy to know that someone cares for him, as he didn't really get lots of care when he was a child.

The duchess had silky green hair and a perfect figure. She was not the kindest, but she was extremely cunning and could even rival a princess in elegance. As the first daughter born in the house, she has been brought up strictly, and is used to promote her brother's status so that they'll gain more popularity and influence.

So the marriage between Byton and her worked well for both houses. They came to love each other and even made some cringy cheesy lines here and there.

And then, George was born.