009; pretty little thing

William Le Swisston Aubert Heartifilia.

Also known as the crown prince of the kingdom called, 'Arumnia'. At the age of 6, he was already considered a magic prodigy amongst all the mages in the kingdom.

It's no doubt that he's strong.

But- the prince has a secret nobody knows; he has an obsession for pretty things. Wherever and whenever he sees something he deemed pretty, he follows. Yes, he's a big flirt. That's because all the girls he had flirted with were absolutely beautiful. But, after a few tea sessions with them, he quickly got bored.

It seems that their face aren't really the problem, but their heart is.

Seriously, what a shame.

They only see him as a ticket to become the queen of this country. How absolutely disgusting. They don't understand the responsibilities of being a royal, yet they continue to brag that they could do anything because they are nobles. Just because their positions are higher than the rest.

Louis was the same. He was like other girls. Pretty on the outside, shitty on the inside.

But he changed- How? Its not possible for one to change overnight. From a rotten little thing to become so angelic..

Unless- he's not really Louis is he?

A deranged smile stretched on the red-head's face as he recalled the innocent look on the youngest's master of the Cliffard household.

"What a pretty little thing he is~"

George would understand. Oh, how lucky he is being brother's with an angel. Oh, Louis.. so fragile, so angelic, so pretty! How lovely! Just his type!

It doesn't matter if he's Byton's favorite child. He wont get away. Whatever pretty little things William wants, he'll get. Maybe his collection would look so much lovelier with Louis in it?

You see, William has sharp and observant eyes. It's also one of the perks of being royal. He knows if a person is good or bad. Somehow- Louis has gone from bad to gone overnight. Its also probably due to his instinct too that's why he has such a good intuition of others.

But.. It just simply doesn't make sense.

It does not matter though. He could always find out after he have him.

What matters the most is Louis. How- just how will he be able to obtain him? Louis might be the most expensive thing William had ever owned in his collection.

Hm? What? You guys actually thought that there will finally be someone sane in this game?

You see, despite the royal having a clean reputation, only the ones close to him truly knows his personality. The prince has a secret room in the castle where he keeps all his dolls and only his father knows about it.

Cold orange eyes looked at the girl sleeping beside him. Yes, she was a beauty. But like most others, her heart was ugly. Seeing this, only made him want his best friend's brother more.

No one knows this complex obsession of his other than his father, of course. That's why he's very hard to read. One moment, he could be all flirty and flowers, the next, all gloomy and dark. His personality is seriously complicated to understand to say the least.

He rolled his eyes and got of off the bed to the window. It was practically already late at night, yet he couldn't sleep. Maybe he should pay a visit to the Cliffard estate tomorrow? Possibly convince the old man to let him have the youngest.

No- that's not possible. No matter the cost, Byton would never let someone else touch his youngest son. But that doesn't mean he cant try.

Surely the cutey wont mind to have some company, wont he?