000; prologue

Suna Katsumi. People call him Sumi. He is a genius prodigy compared to other people but he hides it because he doesnt want any attention. His face sure reaches the beauty standard and both male and female could fall for him. But he doesnt want that to happen.. Thus, he hates his face and just wishes to be born average.

He's pretty much those perfect main characters you always read in novels. BUT, he doesnt wanna be the main character in his life. He only wants to be a background character. The safest and normal thing ever. Its his dream honestly, and he tries so hard to be a background character but fails miserably.

He would rather live a peaceful life.

Katsumi doesnt even want to be the main character in his own life. Its too bothersome. Everyone in this world is flawed. They see what they wanna see, and its easier to judge than to believe. He's probably the one person who understands this, because hes had many experiences due to his handsome prince-like face.

He doesnt fall in love easily. Infact, he had never fallen inlove ever in his entire life. Because all people looks like monkeys to him. He is not considered as one though, because he is a genius who trys to blend in this world full of monkeys. It doesnt matter how pretty you are if you are dumb. It doesnt matter if your a cat or a dog person because he will not become friends with you.

He doesnt mind both sex. He had never really fallen in love so he cant tell if he is into guys or girls. Either way, he decided that he would never stoop so low to like any of the monkeys in this Earth.

But he is forced to have lots of friends. He has 3 of them because he didnt want to stand out or be called a loner. Dammit, does he really have to spend a whole year with them? Its such a pain, honestly.

Taking a chocolate bar out of his fridge, he opened the wrapper and took a bite. Right now, he's planning to go to a cafe. He heard that there will be lots of delicious sweets. Not to mention, there will be a big discount so he definitely has to be there.

He took his wallet and head out, making sure to lock the door (his mom threw a fit when she found the door unlocked, last time). It sure is very peaceful. He checked the time on his precious phone and mentally smiled. Its nice to be alone sometimes.

Everything is so boring, but most of the time, he had to endure it to secure an average life. Mostly because everything became so predictable as he was growing up. Almost nothing suprises him anymore. His life is at stake? Who cares. He has lots of homework to complete? He'll do it right away with no problem at all. Cockroaches? No. Anything but those disgusting insects. Someone ate his cake? There will be hell to pay. Yes, he is quite the stoic person.

Like, seriously.

Back to the present, he is walking by the side or the road, with his phone in his hand, constantly checking the time and location, not wanting to be late. He still had lots of time before the offer ends. Thats good, he could take it easy.

*FZJWIO SIAIKW*

Hm? Whats that sound? He looked up to see a car coming at him at a fast speed. 'He should slow down or he'll get a ticket. Oh, why is he asleep? It is going to crash on me? Should i move out of the way? No.. i have no time. Wait. Is this it?' Was the questions on his mind who was asking himself many questions at a rapid pace.

Oh, well. Atleast he would be able to get away from those annoying pests. Still, it is a little sad though. He's pretty sure that there is a bright future waiting for him. He couldnt even say goodbye. The thought made him a little sad, but there is no time to even feel sad as the car is coming closer and closer.

This is a little scary.. i have to admit. Im not ready to die yet.

He never thought he would die this young. He thought that he couldve atleast get some cake before he died. Oh, well. Guess fate has other plans for him. Hm? Why is he not scared, you ask? Because he had already accepted death when he understood the meaning. He just never thought that he would die this early.