Mataupu 17

Lorenzo's P

Lorenzo's P.O.V

"Roman, you thought I would not realize that you were following me" I loaded the gun and hold it down waiting for his response.

He started coughing, blood coming out of his mouth "You ... son of ... a bitch"

I grinned wide, satisfied with his reaction "No wonder your son is so rude" I chuckled "Oh, my bad. How rude he was"

"I'm going to make sure that all the people you love suffer" Roman huffed. He was standing, his hands caught in handcuffs that hung from the ceiling and his feet were free.

"I think it's nice how you think you're in the position to threaten me" I taunted, running my hand through my hair "C'mom old man, just tell me what you wanted to gain by stealing the last shipment of weapons?"

"You were supposed to be there, but I guess the Underboss of the big Italian Mafia prefers getting laid while their warehouse is being robbed"

I cocked the gun, bite my lips out of anger, and shoot him right in the crotch "What did you just say?"

I kept smiling ironically. Since when has this son of a bitch been following me? Anger kept building up inside me. I closed my fist tightly, I wanted blood to flow, I don't care whose. My breath caught in my throat once he stopped whining "She's really pretty, De Luca" he mentioned in between breaths.

He raised his bloody face and looked me straight in the eyes, satisfied with the reaction he got from me.

How could I be so careless?

I passed my gun to my nearest man and walked up to him, slowly and surely. I grabbed his face hard, pressing down on the bruise he had on his cheekbone "You mention her one more time and your wife will not live to tell another fairy tale to your little girl. It would be a shame if a child has to witness her mom getting killed"

Pain washed over his face and I grinned satisfied. From the back pocket, I took out a blade. I ran it up to his leg to his chest "My men have been following you for a while," he took a deep breath and continued with his bullshit "It seems that she really distracts you, but I'm not really surprised. You've always been a gentleman, paying attention to ladies"

"Don't stop now. I'm egocentric, keep talking about me"

Roman swallowed hard, he was exhausted, I think the daily beatings cause that. I chuckled at my own thoughts.

"Well, go ahead" I insisted, I was getting bored and also had to go to the club to pick up some papers.

"Do you know something, Lorenzo? I think you have paid more attention to this girl in a few weeks compared to the whole year you were with Valentina"

I looked into his amber eyes seeing his life slipping away. The blade penetrated his heart in one single movement. Conflict washed over his facial expression. I twisted my hand clockwise with a devilish smirk on. With each drop of blood, my smile grew wider.

"Good night, baby" I mocked in a sweet low voice "Sweet dreams," I said in my neutral deep voice.

"What do you want us to do now, boss?" Paul asked as I handed to him the blade.

"I think it's time to call my favorite ex" I spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"You got it but where are you heading at this time?" Paul asked as he lowered the body.

I turned around and grinned "I'm about to do something that I wanted to do for a long time but it's probably really stupid"

~~~
Maya's P.O.V

"And so he cheated on me with my mother" I paid attention to the mess of woman seated across the bar. She better gives me a thousand dollars to listen to the dilemma of her life.

"Ma'am I can't care less"

He raised his head from the table looking at me with sad eyes "but that's not your job? To listen to people?"

I took her glass away "I'm a bartender, not a therapist"

The blonde woman started pouting her lips as the tears silently started falling. I hate this job.

"Can you pass me your phone so I can one of your siblings?" I asked her caressing her arm.

It had been several hours since she arrived, she already told me how her fiance cheated on her with her mother, that her sister had recently given birth and how she was a virgin waiting for after getting married. I this point I knew every single detail of her life.

She proceeds to handle me the cell phone, which was already unlocked. I kept from laughing when I saw the wallpaper that was a baby with an alien face.

"Hey" I jolted in surprise when a husky voice called out from my left.

"Damn it" I turned my gaze to quite familiar hazel eyes. Lorenzo was wearing a peachy t-shirt with some open buttons revealing part of his tattoos on his chest. He had a little chain hanging from his neck. His hair was well tucked in except for a little piece resting on his forehead.

"You're really hot" Chelsea giggled flipping her hair. Why did I give her more than one drink?

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

I nodded and walked over to the side he was seated on "How can I help you?"

He moved his gaze from Chelsea "Is she okay?"

"No, but she'll manage"

I grinned showing off his perfectly white straight teethes. Lorenzo softly bites his lower lip.

Please bend me over this table and have your dirty way with me.

"Would you go on a date with me?"

Huh?

~~~
heyy heyy
you know im always late with updates so💅🏼
HAPPY NEW YEAR 😗
alright have a nice day/night

question:do you like the main character?

VOTE AND COMMENT 🙈🔪