Black eyed Steve?

Steve's eyes were black. 

His eyes were black. 

His entire eye consumed and filled with the dark colour black. 

Yeah, there something definitely wrong, besides the fact before walking in the bathroom to throw up green sludge and then looking up to see that your eyeballs are completely black.

After an a good feeling of 30 minutes of panic, he drives to the Byers' house. The drive isn't long considering the fact that Steve was speeding down the streets at 3 am, when he arrives at the Byers' he sees Hopper's truck was parked in front of the house.

"Thank fucking God" Steve sighs as he gets out of his car and up the porch stairs.

Steve knocks not getting any answers, its about the tenth time he knocks is when Jonathan opens the door.

"What the- Holy shit!" Jonathan shouts when he sees Steve's eyes.

"Uh hi? I'm sorry but I-" Steve gets cut off by Joyce.

"Jonathan are you okay I heard a shout" Joyce comes up from behind her son.

"I'm sorry I will come back later it's not important" Steve says.

"Your eyes are black how isn't that important" Jonathan said taking Steve by the wrist and pulling him into the house.

Joyce closes the door behind them and turns on the lights, Steve is now sat down on the couch.

"So how did this happen?" Joyce asks.

"I don't know I-i woke up and I threw up because I felt sick but it was like green sludge from the upside down" Steve sees Joyce and Jonathan cringe, "I looked in the mirror and my eyes looked like this"

"I don't what to do or say but it was good that you came straight here" Joyce says, "I think that you should rest here and we'll deal with this in the morning"

Steve decides to stay, sleeping on the couch and snuggled up in a blanket that Jonathan had given him.

"It's going to be a long day tomorrow" Steve mumbles then closing his eyes.

When Steve wakes up the next morning he is awoken by talking and the clattering of pots from the kitchen, Steve groans rolling over to see Jane sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of him.

"Uh hi" Steve says awkwardly sitting up.

"Hi" Jane says, "eyes black"

"Uh yeah" he says then closing them because she keeps on staring at him, "sorry they must be distracting and ugly"

"No, very pretty like hair" Jane says.

Steve opens his eyes to see her smiling at him, he smile back.

"Hey El-" Will stops mid sentence when he sees Steve's eyes, "Jonathan wasn't lying there all black"

"Yeah its weird right?"

"I mean-"

"No pretty" Jane insists cutting off Will.

"Okay well the party is coming over soon and Mum is calling us for breakfast"

Jane nods getting up and taking hold of Steve's hand leading him to the table so they could eat.

"So what am I going to do?" Steve asks taking a seat next to Jane.

"Well Hopper has gone to talk to Doctor Owens and the kids are coming over soon, so for now lets just eat breakfast" Joyce explains.

Steve nods.