I get my shit from Jonathon Byers

Steve, Robin and Billy were in Steve's room sharing a joint, while laying on the floor.

"This shit is strong Steve" Billy says for the 10th time.

"I know that's why I bought it" Steve says.

"Why you have a bad day?" Robin asks before taking the joint from Billy.

"Kinda but I just wanted to escape y'know?" Steve replies.

Robin nods.

"Where'd you get this stuff?" Billy asks.

"From someone" Steve says now taking the joint from Robin and taking a hit.

"Steve come on it's just me and Billy" Robin pouted.

"Okay okay" Steve says taking a hit and passes it to Robin, "I get my shit from Jonathon Byers"

"Wait what?!" Robin nearly screams.

"You're telling me that you get your shit from the guy who stole your ex-girlfriend" Billy says sitting up so he's on his elbows now.

"Oh yeah, well he gives me a discount because we smoke together sometimes when i'm over there and Nancy isn't around" Steve says running a hand through his hair.

"That's fucking weird" Robin blurts out.

"Yeah it was the beginning but just talked about random shit and I just don't hate the guy anymore" Steve then took the joint from Robin and took another hit then passing it to Billy.

"Okay then bring us round next time you smoke with the Byers" Billy says.

"What are you jealous?" Robin teases.

"No I just want a discount too" Billy smirks.

And that's how Steve, Billy, Robin and Jonathon became smoking buddies.