Oh my God Dustin!

"Nancy if you just-"

"God Dustin! No!"

"But why?"

"Because it's Steve" Mike says.

"And because she's already dating Jonathan" Max says.

"I mean that can be an easy fix" Dustin smiles.

"Dustin seriously"

"What? Steve's a great guy and I know you guys had your rocky time but y'know now you've both grown you'll probably be even greater than you were before" Dustin shrugs, "and really Jonathan of all people like come on, no offense Will"

"Not the person you should be saying that to but thanks I guess" Will shrugs.

"No offense Jonathan"

"No problem but please stop pestering my girlfriend about her ex"

"I don't love Steve" Nancy says putting her foot down, "maybe I did at one point but not anymore he's a friend, a great one even but I don't love him there's nothing there or anymore I don't know" Nancy gets quieter the more she talks as if she's muttering to herself

"She's right y'know" Steve voice comes from the direction of the basement stairs.

"Steve I-"

Steve sets the snacks on the table and goes over to Dustin.

"Dustin seriously what is it with you and wanting me to date i'm fine y'know"

"Your game is so off you don't flirt with anyone at work" Dustin counters.

"That burns real deep Dustin" Steve makes a fake hissing sound and puts his hand over his chest, "but it doesn't mean I'm not happy just means I'm not interested and am actually doing my job"

"But-"

"But nothing Henderson I'm happy and i've got a bunch of kids to take care of"

"We're not kids anymore Steve" Mike scoffs, whilst shoving snacks into his mouth.

"Yeah I know but in my heart you guys are" Steve smiles.

"Yeah okay you're right" Dustin sighs.

"Finally" Steve takes off the boys cap and ruffles his hair.

"But I have the best plan so if-"

"Oh my God Dustin!" Everyone shouts.

Steve just laughs.