Flustered

Steve blinks then rubbing his eyes, squinting them when he looks at the window to see the bright light.

"Fuck, it's morning" Steve groans.

He rolls over to see Billy sleeping, Steve is confused at first but remembers the night before. Billy had come over to hang out and watch movies and they ended up sleeping in the same bed. 

Steve scoots closer to Billy and smiles while brushing the long, blonde curls out of Billy's face.

"I should probably wake him up" Steve whispers.

Steve leans in closer hesitantly, his lips almost brushing Billy's, Steve holts looking over Billy's face, he looked so peaceful. As Steve is admiring Billy's face, his eyes open.

"Well if you won't do it I will"

Billy wraps a had around Steve's waist the other threads into his long, brown, lushes locks bringing their lips together for a short sweet kiss. When the two part from the kiss Steve's face is completely red.

"I-uh- when did you wake up?" Steve stutters.

"Oh I woke up way before you but I was just resting my eyes" Billy says.

Billy smirks as Steve's face gets redder, he then kisses the blushing boys cheek and gets up from the bed and goes into Steve's bathroom closing the door behind him, leaving Steve both flustered and frozen.