Dad Hopper

Billy and Steve were just making out in the backseat of Billy's car, they were not having sex (for once) and the car was parked on the street of Steve's house like the car was basically by the driveway, so why is Chief Hopper shinning a light through the window and telling the to get out of the car.

"Seriously? The fuck does he want?" Billy asked.

"I can hear you" Hopper says.

"Good to know your hearing is still intact but I didn't fucking ask"

"Seriously Harrington? This is your type" Hopper says.

Steve blushes then shrugs, they got out of the car. Billy went around to stand next to Steve but eneded up leaning on his car instead.

"Your teacher called" Hopper starts, "why'd you skip class?"

"Went to go get smokes" Steve shrugs.

"You could've asked me" Hopper responds.

"You smoke the strong stuff doesn't taste good and I don't wanna be in a daze through school" Steve rolls his eyes.

"Either way smoking isn't good for either of us" Hopper says.

"I'm really confused" Billy speaks up a lit cigarette in his mouth, "are you his Dad or something?"

Steve and Hopper laugh.

"Jesus Bill I thought you were smart" Steve chuckles, "but I guess you have a point Hopper is more like a stand in cop who likes to be involved with my life"

"I'm offended but yeah" Hopper says ruffling Steve's hair.

"Okay enough with hair" Steve protests then fixing his hair, "Hopper is the community Dad"

"Yeah, yeah and go in your house and go to bed" Hopper says walking back to his truck, "and Hargrove"

"Yes Chief?"

"If you break his heart I know how to hide a body and get the car in driveway" Hopper says before driving away.