Porcellous

Same outfit as last time
Tw:panic attack and angst😃✌🏼
Teddy's pov

I woke up,obviously hungover,and groaned.Isee that Cal is still sleeping along with my boyfriend. I go on my phone not wanting to go back to sleep. I was checking Instagram when I saw it.Shit.

Teddybear.boy

Teddybear.boy:I love you baby! 💖💖💖
[Tagged;corpse_husband]
528k likes//2k comment
User1:wait is Corpse and teddy a thing?
User2:I knew they were alittle too friendly!
jacksepticeye:I thought that this wasn't going to be public?
Valkyrae:corpse? Are you ok?

I put my phone down not wanting to see anymore of the damage I did while intoxicated. I started shaking Corpse awake.

"Baby get us please, I fucked up really bad. Babe you need to get up,"I sobbed. I really fucked up, I wasn't ment to show his face,or even say we were dating! I kept shaking him awake as I sniffled and allowed tears to fall from my eyes.

"What's going on?"he groaned slowly sitting up. "I-I when I was drunk I-I posted something I shouldn't have and it's too late to take it down. I'm sorry it's my fault,I should have been responsible! I kept drinking and drinking a-and and now I regret it. I'm so fucking sorry,"I blubbered to my boyfriend.

"What did you do!?" He growled as he checked his Instagram."I'm so sorry I-I was drunk and and fuck! I-I fucked up ok? I know this isn't something I can say sorry for, but I'm so sorry for doing that," I cried.

"Sorry? You're sorry!?You fucking showed my face all on the internet! That was one thing I didn't want to happen. You know how insecure I am about it! I bet now there's going to be people picking at my face telling me what I already knows wrong with me. You're right,you did fuck up,and this isn't something you can apologize for," he snapped and pointed to the door."take Callum and get out, go home, I can't deal with this. Just go!" exploded corpse.

"Babe please can we talk about this I know I fucked up, can we just talk it out. I-I was drunk and, and, I'm sorry," I whimpered."talk it out? What's there to talk about! You showed my face to everyone! Do you know how long it took me to get better about myself? Years! And now everyones going to pick me apart like vultures! This is your fault, now get out!" He ranted.

I started crying more and more until I couldn't see anything. I couldn't breath, I couldn't breath. Why can't I breath?I could hear my heart beating louder and louder. Shut up! Please. I couldn't move, I couldn't see, everything was going fuzzy. I felt my legs buckle as I fell down. I felt the sweat and tears trickle down my face but I couldn't wipe them away. I couldn't move,couldn't breathe.Why can't I breathe? I felt my chest tightening as I started choking for air.

This is your fault

I make out a blur of colours coming my way. Taller, scarier. Whatever it was tried to touch me, why would it try to touch me? I can fel myself flinch away.My breathing got worse, why the fuck can't I breathe! I felt the colours of the world smashing together, the world itself felt like it was spinning.

Corpse pov

I aproached him as he started hyperventilating, shit, I sent him into a panic attack. Why am I like this? I try to touch him to tell him it's ok. As pissed as I am, I still like, love him. I can't stand seeing him like this.

He flinches away and started worsening his breathing. What do I do? "Y/n listen to me, you are safe,ok? I am right here, and I need to you match my heartbeat ok? Take deep breathes in through your nose out through your mouth," I tried guiding him but it wasn't as effective as I hoped.

"Y/n tell me five things you can see," I instructed and waited for his words. "I-I I c-can s-see you,c-cal, the the couch,you-your tv, and and an t-the wine b-bottle," he stuttered slowing down his breathing."that's cool,hey can you tell me 4 things you can hear?"I respond quickly.

"I-I can a-year my-myself, y-you,cal's s-snor-ing, and and the birds out-outside," he replied."good, now can you say three things you can feel?" I soothed."my shirt,my hands,and and,my pants,"he said calmer than before."and now two things you can smell," I continued."wine  and sweat," he responded once more."and finally one thing you can taste," I spoke to him."my spit," he replied now breathing better.

Teddy's pov

I can feel myself finally breathing. My chest no longer tightened and I no longer struggles to get air. "Thank you," I muttered and slowly tried to get up to grab my child."I-ill be out of your hair soon, sorry about that," I said as I patted down my pants getting off any dirt from the floor.

"you don't have to leave"

I stare back at where his voice came from. "What?" I questioned. "I realized that I can't be mad at you. Annoyed yes, angry no. I overreacted, in a way. It's just I built that channel without my face because I am insecure, I don't want people to see what I look like. You're lucky the photo didn't show me that much,but don't pull that again. can we just cuddle or something, I'm to tired to deal with all of this,"my boyfriend explained."of course, I was starting to think you didn't want to be with me or something!" I blurted out. "Like I said you're lucky, now come on let's go to my room and sleep while we can before the gremlin wakes up,"he yawned into his speech and grabbed my hand. I followed him glad that he didn't break up. I get in his bed pull the covers over and snuggle into his chest. "I'm sorry," I mutter looking up to him. "Quit saying your sorry and prove it," he mutters back as he pulls me into him. "Ok," I whisper as I drift off to sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter still trying to get my life together😃👍🏼. Although I did clean my depression pile of a room and now no longer have food,trash,and clothes everywhere. And hey less than 2 months and I'll be a year clean of self harm.that being said enjoy this chapter and bye.
💖Skully out☠