Philophobia

Todays outfit

Corpse pov:

Corpse pov:

Today was the day, today I would meet Teddy in real life. We were going to go to a little cafe, then go to the park, and lastly the surprise I have for him. Since he took Callum in, and Cherry is busy, we have a little third wheel coming along. That's okay though, as long I get to spend time with Teddy.

I grab my car key, getting ready to head out, then turn off all the lights. I lock up my house and prepair myself for today. I didn't really want to leave home, but I didn't want him coming here and seeing the mess of a place. I could tell him I'm sick... no that's rude he would have gotten all dressed up for me to cancel due to my issues.

I get to the car slowly, unlocking and starting it, and take a deep breath. 'You can do this, it's one day. What's the worse that can happen?' I smile to myself and start driving.

Teddy's pov:

I WAS SO FUCKED.

I woke up late, like way late. I had an hour to be ready and at the cafe, not to mention getting Cal ready. I rush around my house grabbing my emergency outfit for lazy days, and quickly jump into the clothes. I then made sure that he was dressed, of course he wakes up before me and doesn't say anything.

"Callum shoes on we're leaving in a few," I barely make out while I'm slipping my own shoes on. I apply very quick and light yellow eyeshadow, foundation, and eyeliner. I rush around grabbing my yellow bag and stuffing it with things needed. I grabbed my charger, my phone, my wallet, a change of clothes for Cal in case he gets into something, and extra snacks. I then grabbed Callum's hand and set him on his booster seat, buckling him up, and head to drive.

11:45

Shit. I had 15 minutes to drive to the cafe that I had never been to. I turn the radio and start slowing my breathe down. I start the car and drive.

Timeskip

Corpse pov:

I arrived and order a seat for 3, and sat down.I check my watch again.